• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legacys (New thread)

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
Years
  • Hey guys. I decided to dump the old Ideas on my older pokemon legacys rom hack and have decided to redo the whole thing. The story has been changed and so has the regions.

This is the new story:

One day you were walking around in Hyrule Field one day and decided to take a look around. As you were just wandering around you saw an odd creature. You decide that you better take a look. When you make it to the creature you suddenly blacked out. You awoke in a small town named legend town. You have lost your memeory and a woman decided to take you in as her own son/daughter. Years pass and you are 16 years old. You have learned everything about this world, the world of pokemon. You have dreams at night about a creature and a beautiful land. You decided to solve the mystery of those dreams and explore this new region and discover who you are and where you came from and what the creature was and what hidden powers you have within you.

Ok the staff is this so far:

Me: Creator, beta tester, mapper, scripter, etc.
    Beta Tester 1: ROMHACKER
    Beta Tester 2: Maraudah

The reigons in this game are:

Manko and Kotomato

sorry if I dont have a patch yet but I need a full staff first then me and the staff will create the first beta so until then there wont be a patch. If you want to be a part of the staff PM me and let me know what your good at and I will add you to the list.

The attacthments below are the first reigon Manko and its towns and places number guide.

Sorry if the map looks ugly. I cant draw worth a flip.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I like the storyline for this. I wish you luck. Also, can I be your beta tester?

THE HACK ATTACK

a hack attack is coming soon.
    Years
  • NEW SPRITE courtesy of ROMHACKER

Hey heres the new sprite and i did a little mapping on newbark town to show me mapping skills (BTW the suck only changd buildings not enough knowledge to change events yet but here it is)

And sorry no beta on mine I may even cancel it so i can work on this on.. ya know so i can learn some stuff to help my hack out...

Don't know yet...school hasn't started yet...man cant believe it 11th grade already...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Huh?

Wha.....?

Oh Sorry spaced off for a sec...

Anyways i hope everyone likes the new sprite...

But now to the criticism...

Great story...if only I knew how to put in warp areas.....hmmmmm.......

Back