• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sachiko FC

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Toto. ^^ *hugs* I want to thank you for sending me those songs. I will let you know if I need some more which will be tonight when I get off from work. So I will see you then.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Toto. *hugs* Man I fell asleep again. >< I guess I was very tired. XD Has that happened to you?

Guest123_x1

Maybe her internet access broke down AGAIN!

ottermi619,
    Do you think it's because of her excess visits to PC and SPPf?

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
  • Toto's lost her net, and she's not sure when she'll get it back. You can check her LJ for more info about it. *Misses her* =(

And ottermi619, it has nothing to do with her frequent visits to PC and SPPf. ^^;

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

Mabye her utility company (I consider internet access a utility) caught her downloading some stuff.

I'd like to link you the entire source where this quote came from, but the rules are too strict and dictatorial to do that.
    bugmenot on some other site I can't link to said:
    I got busted this morning for having a crappy cam of Team America in my emule folder, and it didn't even work to begin with. Cox shut down my cable last Tuesday.

When I called tech support and asked why I had no default gateway, they said they had no idea and would send someone out on Monday. So the dude gets here and is like hmmm, dunno what's up. He calls his office and it turns out my account was suspended.

Then I have to call their security department with a case number and they tell me paramount caught me distributing copyrighted material. He explained to me This is my first warning, if caught again I will receive an additional warning, on the 3rd, my service is discontinued permantely.

Anyone ever come across with this problem? Would have atleast been nice if they had notified me ahead of time and given me a window of time to delete the file before they shut down my account.

Anyone ever been caught twice?
    The same thing happened to my cox account. My son downloaded a Paramount Pictures movie and they reported us to cox. First warning, but on the local news here it stated Paramount caught 20 in our area and is deciding what action to take against those 20 (me included). If anyone has heard anything about Paramount's course of action, please reply.
    Maybe some company like WB or Paramount complained about Toto's activity.

ottermi619,
    We don't want people jumping to other forums!
    Bull****! Does this site get some kind of subsidy which depends on how many users stay at PC, and if people jump to other forums, funding is cut? (similar to how government schools are funded)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...man. That is not fair. ;-; Well I will try to keep this club alive for ya. I hope to see you soon. =3 *hugs*

Back