• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
  • I talked to the guy with glasses - in the room where the Rockets have to tell you the password - and the game froze!

Yeah, I had the same (the scientist near the Rocket Girl with the password right?) "bug". His dialoge never ends >_<

LaZ, will it be possible to get the "Extremespeed Dratini" in the next beta? In the original Crystal, you could either get the Dratini which you get in your beta 2.1 or a special Dratini which knows Extremespeed (depending how you anwsered the questions).

ZOMG, My Rocky (steelix) and Typhlosion are Lv50 o.o Steelix & Typhlosion (with thunderpunch) > Team Static

EDIT: Another "evolution" bug in the spoiler
    Spoiler:

And Bruno of the E4 has a Lv48 Machop instead of an Machamp??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Does the pokegear work and its just rare to get a rematch or does it only work on some trainers? so far i haven't had it work at all. its not a big deal, its just that ill stop trying if it doesn't work ha ha.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    The only I know so far it consistently works on are the ones north of goldenrod, and, wow, I forgot to mention the rocket scientist of maroon death(when the game freezes, the screen also turns maroon :P) oh, and one of the crashes on that quagsire(Who I eventually just went back and healed and went through quickly with grass instead to down it before it crashed me, gave me some popup message about bad bios or something, I really shoulda written it down, it is odd though cause my bios have been fine otherwise, so I think somehow that crashes it, but it may give a hint as to the origin

Edit: hmm, the game corner in celadon has cities I can purchase :P(literally, the list has violet city, cheerygrove city, etc, listed) I know it is a glitch, but I am gonna scrounge for cash for coins and gamble if needed and see what happens if I buy one to see exactly what it does

Edit 2: ahh, it is just a display thing, it is really an item for each, so the glitch is just in the list, they tell you what it is before you buy it, so you can tell that way

Last edited:

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    are graveler and kadabra and machoke evolve by simple levelling up?

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • LaZ, I was testing that ROM u sent me and I was in Olivine and stepped behind that bush near the gym and the rival appeared. I think it's a resetting flag (I should know, I've had enough of those ¬_¬) I think the same goes for Zane in the Orange Islands :\

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    graveler evolves at level 45
    I am afraid, kadabra does not evolve. It's already 51 and it didn't!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    hmm, for some reason, the chikorita the guy gave me did not show up in my pokedex
    well, I'll try to fudge it then *stuffs chikorita and ditto in daycare*

Years
  • About the poison sting bug, I was just stinged and didn't get poisoned so it's not a bug.

Edit: Don't know if you know of this one yet but the last guy you battle in the sprout tower, after you win against him he repeats what he says from the start of the battle.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    well, got the egg to get laid anyway, will have to hatch it later, right now I am having a blast exploring the simply enormous and legendary filled(so far I have found articuno and kyogre(who I am working on catching ATM) and there is still a LOT of cave left to explore

Edit: just caught groudon down here too, this cave is awesome, it also seems to span all of johto, and, given how one far end is on the other side of a ledge, possibly even Kanto, too

Last edited:

PikachuMan

Pikachu Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Well im back now and lukily i got some traienrs inserted. i havent really rushed it. some parts i did but most of the time im a quick worker :P

i havent inserted the rocket battled yet. im waiting till a later ebta for it :D.

btw you wont find all the music in sappy... but its there... thats all im saying :D

update: the beta is ready i think. i inserted a few of the traienrs but havent tested them. there should be no problems though.
    for more info on what trainers are check the first post

well here is the links to beta 2.1:

.UPS
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/91574n

.IPS
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/cmextz

Make sure you patch to FIRE RED BPRE. thats US V1.0

the UPS patcher is on the fiirst page.

REMEMBER TO PATCH ALWAYS TO A CLEAN ROM.

DONT USE THE OLD SAVE FROM 2.0 EITHER :D

now to talk about the orange islands...

people may think that becuase its called the orange islnds that it is the islands from the anime. well its not. its just called the orange islands with a few similatirys and events from the anime. there will only be 5 big islands and not lots like the anime.

just wanted people to know what.

well enjoy the beta and hopefully this one isnt bugged up like before :P. again not saying there arnt any bugs though...
    post if you find any :P

link

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGROMGOMGOM

Yay! I can play through it now, hopefully...

[/is slow]

(I've been away for a couple days, so I haven't been able to check on the thread.)

EDIT: Found a glitch already. This one was present in the OTHER Beta 2 patch, but I figured it'd be fixed. Guess not.

Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

For those that can't see it, the rock has a screwed up bottom. A small bug, but graphical glitches like this one always seem to tick me off.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    I'm really impressed with this hack. I normally just read a few posts then download, but I just had to sign up and post to say just how amazing this is.

As for bugs, I only found a few glitches. One is the guy who sells you a Slowpoketail for $1,000,000. If you talk to him on the left side, then continue on, he'll repeat himself, except he won't even be facing you while he's talking to you. Another one is with Apricorns, or should I say "WHT APRICORIES". I literally burst into laughter when I saw that pop up. Maybe a control code issue or something? IDK. Not a big problem at all and doesn't detract from the game.

EDIT: Through playing some more of the game. I have a little suggestion. In LG/FR, whenever the player faces twins, it goes into a double battle. I think that whenever the player has to face twins (Ex: Amy and May in the Azalea Town gym) it should be a double battle. I'm not sure if any other battles (or if there are any in general) that are double battles yet, but I think that would be a nice addition.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    I'm posting here since for some reason it wont let me pm this to link....

Trainer infomation

*What is your trainers Name? Miki
    *What is your trainer Class? Psychic or Gym leader Either works.
    Which in-battle sprite should your trainer have? Psychic (F)
    Items: 3 Full Restore, 1 Hyper potion

Pokemon Infomation

*How many Pokemon does your trainer have (max 6)? 6
    (Repeat this next section for the number of pokemon you have)

Pokemon
    {
    Slot 1: { Metagross - No Item
    Psychic
    Meteor Mash
    Earthquake
    Brick Break
    }
    Slot 2: { Claydol – TwistedSpoon
    Hyper Beam
    Psychic
    Ice Beam
    Earthquake
    }
    Slot 3:{ Starmie – Mystic Water
    Surf
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Psychic
    }
    Slot 4: { Alakazam – No Item
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Calm Mind
    Recover
    }
    Slot 5: { Espeon – TwistedSpoon
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Hidden Power (If possible HP Fire)
    Calm Mind
    }
    Slot 6: { Gardevoir – Leftovers
    Thunderbolt
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Destiny Bond
    }
    }

Location Infomation

*Which region will your trainer be in? Kanto
    *Which town/route should your trainer be in? Saffron City
    *What position whould your trainer be at? In the gym… >.< sorry not too sure

Trainer Text

*What does your trainer say before the battle? "Have you developed your mind well enough to defeat my psyicic predictions?"
    *What does your trainer say when beaten? "You foresaw the outcome before we even started?"
    *What does your trainer say when talking to after the battle? "The powers of telepathy are only as strong as the will of the mind."
    What does your trainer say when talking to after using the VS SEEKER? "I've been meditating since my defeat. Let me test my new found power."

Last edited:

Pure Suicune

Hi there people are you happy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Wow this is really good and not just cause i like crystal well actully yeah thats probably why but i bet it'll turn out really good!!

Years
  • In the Team Static dungeon, (basement of dragon's den) At the very bottom of the map there is a surfable pond that is walk-on-able, except for the center that you have to surf across. There also a few minor tile misplacements, but they're ok...

Excellent hack, I can't wait to see the next beta/final!

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Hahaha, the Articuno sprite doesn't want to dissapear XD
    So now I can capture an army of Articuno's, mhuahauhauhauaha

EDIT:
    Legendaries captured: Groudon, Latias, Suicune, Zapdos, Articuno (x2), Lugia, Kyogre, Rayquaza (You can walk trough the pillars where Rayquaza is).

Still need help at Mt Silver >_<

Last edited:

kebengau

i didn't kill the chikorita:D
    Years
  • Uhmm.. i just want to report a---minor?---bug..
    sometimes..when im using the bicycle...the speed is just like the speed when you are walking..^___^ but still..this was the greatest hack i've ever played so far..
    TWO THUMBS UP..

and also im gona submit my trainer request..sometime this week..thanks..^__^
    GO GO GO LIqUID CRYSTAL^__^

-->DRAGON TRAINER KEBB^__^

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    This looks absolutely amazing. I should really get a flashcart, burn it for play on my DS, I lost my original Crystal some time ago, and besides, the clock would be dead by now anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back