• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT and Screams Trade shop whoo

Translucent

You just gestured to all of me
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    Did you want to trade now? I'm ready in Wifi whenever, or we could trade some other time. :p

Translucent

You just gestured to all of me
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    Oh, it wasn't a big deal. I wasn't in a rush, anyways. Thanks for the Pokes. ^^

bian

Years
  • @screamXD: OK, can I please have a Power Bracer, Power Anklet, and a Grepa Berry?
    And I hope this isn't too much for you, but can you please make it hold to Pidgeys and Sentrets with PKRS?
    Thanks! :)

bian

Years
  • OK just ignore the PKRS if you will. Also, I only need Pidgeys and Sentrets hehe... ^^;
    If you accept it though, here's my FC: 0561 1107 1044
    Thanks! :)

Years
  • the nature is bashful if you want one youll have to wait until tuesday thats when scream will come back on and i dont have one

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    hey i was interested in ur movie 13 celebii i know i have to wait for scream to come back on tuesday but i want to make sure im high up on the waiting list XD
    to offer ive got some more shines and stuff just ask and i can RNG u one pretty quick :)

Years
  • can i take part in the giveaway? 4984-5985-1204 for pktopia magmortar
    vm/pm me plz :)

yea but youll have to wait until later because im not home right now

hey i was interested in ur movie 13 celebii i know i have to wait for scream to come back on tuesday but i want to make sure im high up on the waiting list XD
    to offer ive got some more shines and stuff just ask and i can RNG u one pretty quick :)

I dont think theres a waiting list but if you want just pm him

Last edited:

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    i just think a waiting list would be easier than him getting tones of PM's when he gets back

but what can i get for these:
    aura mew (pkrs)
    Tru shaymin
    Pcny flygon

Back