• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Hack Idea

Years
  • So I want to explaine my idea, so I already Write in What do you want to see in hack thread in Rom Hacking Hub.
    And I want to hear their option about idea and who knows my idea might give you idea for Your own hack you plans to make.
    so here it's my idea from What do you want to see in Hack Thread.

''I want the hack have side quest, mission and New Pokemon as well old Pokemon.
    I want hack have mega evoultion as well, like Mega Richu, Mega Lopunny and so on.
    Of course I want the hack have 10 gyms With Puzzle, I want gym leaders to be little bit hard to beat.
    Of course it have to be Complete and in English.
    I want the Hero/Heroine to Choice too join Team Rocket or other evil team, for to change the story litte bit.
    I want Hero/Heroine get random starter Pokemon With differnt type Pokemon, throught quiz or the game can start same as Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games.
    Of course the game must have rival''

Now I'm going to explaine more what I meant and With New ideas as well,

''You start the game like other hack games but in this hack game, when the game start you get two Choice.
    one Choice are at you recive random starter Pokemon at Proffersor lab With quiz and the second Choice are to start the game like in Pokemon Mystery Doungeon games.
    When you pick the first Choice you start the game as normal where you pick eighter Male or Female, after that you Wake up in Your bed and you step outside of the bed, walked out of Your room and Your mother give you a brithday presant With start iteams and a bike. The bike are differtnt color of Your Choice, Like which ypu choose to be male, the bike would be blue and female red.
    So when you arive to proffersor lab, he/she give you a quiz and you get Your starter pokemon deppend of the score from the quiz.
    Like which you get 5 you would get pichu, 10 Eevee, 20 togepi and 30 Dratini, these pokemon get you which you pick to be female and which you pick to be male, Your pokemon would be 5 Magby, 10 Elekid, 20, Munchlax and 30 Rilou.
    That it's for the first Choice, now for the second Choice.
    When you pick second Choice the game would start like in Pokemon Mystery Doungeon games but this time you would not turn into pokemon but get the pokemon from the proffersor.
    After that Your Journey would begins and you start travel for to collect bagdes from 10 gyms but later in the game you would get to choose to join Team Rocket or other evil orgnanstion, which you pick to join, the story would change and you get chance to steal Pokemon from trainer as Rich up Your rank but do you choose not to join, you would continue travel for to collect badges from 10 gyms.
    The game can have sidequest or mission.
    Mission can you only get which you are part of evil organstation and sidequest can you get which you are not part of evil organstation.
    Of course the game would have rival, like female for Hero and Male rival for Heroine.

So what do there think about my idea?
    Of course there can ask me any question there might have.

P.S. sorry for my bad English, English are not my main Language.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I like the idea to join an evil team, of cource there need to a valid reason in the game. The 2 different bike colors seems useless.

Also I wouldn't give the player the choise for a random starter or a quiz, you will have to make that decission.

Back