• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] PokeCreator_09 and RM2K3Kid's Pokemon Liquid Version for RPG Maker 2003 Download?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    h t t p : / / w w w . p o k e c o m m u n i t y . c o m / s h o w t h r e a d . p h p ? t = 6 9 9 5 6
    (I'm not allowed to post links yet so I added spaces)
    That's the thread but the download link is dead. Does anyone have that download or any other version of Pokemon Liquid for RPG Maker 2003? Thanks!

Pokébook1

Marene
    Years
  • You mean this Link?: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=69956
    I know you can't post links because its your first post and you need the download link but its dead
    I read the thread PokeCreator_09 made that thread on June 19th of 2006, so the download link was downloadable now its not, maybe because of the disorder that PokeCreator_09 had (I hope he/she is better good now) and that's what PokeCreator posted in page 19:

PokeCreator_09 said:
    Hey guys, I've been having trouble in school and stuff, so I haven't been on. I hope everybody accepts my apology, I've been having some medical problem that makes me so tired I goto sleep as soon as I get home. I got out of some hard classes at school and started trying to manage my time, but I put this place off for so long, I forgot about it. I was just cleaning my room and thought about RM2K3 and thought "oh crap, pokecommunity.com.LOL

Well, I'm gonna start working on this thing again and get on the right track. For everybody supporting liquid, thank you.

I think the reason this game has lasted so long is because it has potential, especially since it was started by RM2K3KID, but it's not finished because I keep getting distracted and stuff keeps happening to me.

New screens posted soon, hopefully!

Try to send a pm to PokeCreator_09
    or try to send a pm to waterboy, as waterboy said he/she have the Zip file from Pokecreator

If you can't reach the link, here:
    h t t p : / / w w w . p o k e c o m m u n i t y . c o m / m e m b e r . p h p ? u = 8 4 8 5

I also found this wiki page of Pokemon Liquid:
    http://fangaming.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon_Liquid

Hope I could help you though :(

Back