• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need some of your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Neji-

Something Different
Years
  • I am starting my game over in Pokemon X because I took a holiday and Don't really have the game fresh in my mind, but I want to bring 6 pokemon with me, a premade team I guess. SO i am hoping someone can help me out by holding the pokemon for me till I can trade them back in my new game. I would love you forever! . also you can grab whatever pokemon I was gonna leave, I have a spare protean, Timid Froakie if interested.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I am starting my game over in Pokemon X because I took a holiday and Don't really have the game fresh in my mind, but I want to bring 6 pokemon with me, a premade team I guess. SO i am hoping someone can help me out by holding the pokemon for me till I can trade them back in my new game. I would love you forever! . also you can grab whatever pokemon I was gonna leave, I have a spare protean, Timid Froakie if interested.

Hiya ^^ I can hold on to the 6 Pokemon for you, and I'll just trade you some stuff I was going to release, if you like

PM or VM me :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back