• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Gears of Time - Recruiting

Sinon

Revered Legendary Pokemon Ranger
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2019
    Team Name: Team Celebi

I know it sounds kinda awkward but Celebi is the main mascot of the Pokemon: GoT.

Introduction:

The reason I am search for team members is that I am still a new at hacking. Also I know how to code a script, but I don't know anything involving graphics (e.g., creating/inserting new tilesets, making an original tilescreen, sprite editing). New graphics isn't a must on Pkmn: GoT but I think it will be better if the graphics are new to make it a more appealing.

By the way, here is the main details of the Gears of Time.

Setting:
    Present time, Fruden Region
    Story:
    The protagonist wants to start his own Pokemon journey and now he has to get his starter to Professor Spring. After getting his second badge, he/she encountered Team Lancer, who's been terrorizing the region in the past months. Led by their leader Vale, he wants to destroy all cities to gather all the fragments of the Time Flute to summon Celebi.
    Can't tell anymore details.
    Progress:
    One of the reasons why I am searching for a team is the get more ideas. The progress so far is that the layout of the region is done and the storyline's progress is still on the making. If also possible, Gen 1-7 Pokemons are present.

Current Team Members:

Me, Sinon: Director, Main Mapper and Main Scripter.

Application Form:

Name:
    Timezone:
    Skills:
    Proof of work(if possible):
    Amount of time that you can give in making this project:
    Discord name(if possible):
    Remarks:

Thank you for reading my post. If you're interested, feel free to fill out the form.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2018
    Application Form:
    Call Me TitaniumPikaNinj(The name i go by everywhere)
    Skills: Beta testing is something i love doing, but I also know how to map and script and graphic designs+a little of music.
    Amount of time: I can give all my extra time which would probably total to an hour to three hours a day.
    Discord: TitaniumPikaNinj#3255
    Remarks:I actually find this rom hack to be very interesting. I have not seen a celebi hack in a long time and I actually tried making one before by myself. I got through with the title screen and the first town, but didn't really have a story. Your story is real interesting so if you're still working on this I would like to join you.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2020
    MegaGallade3049
    Timezone: Australian but I am not willing to give out much more info than that.
    Skills: Beta Testing, shiny sprites and advertising. I have a YT channel with 130+ subs that I can edit and make a trailer for this game and advertise it on my YT and my twitch. I could also make "shadow forms" of certain pokemon, but as I don't know how to expand the dex, you may have to expand it urself of get someone else to do it.
    Amount of time: Maximum 2 hours, but what every is wanted.
    Remarks: This rom sounds really neat and the concept of the celebi thing sounds quite cool. I also believe being part of a rom hack's devolopment would be quite a neat tbh.
    Extra Stuff: Just a few names and things like that: Can you make the starters Rowlet, Todidile and Charmander? And as i mentioned above, I can make shadow forms and remastered shiny forms for all of these mons.

Back