• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Chainging trainer battle music then continuing script Fire Red Help

Years
I've seen a couple of threads on this, and I was wondering if anyone had had any luck using the Special 0x38 command in Fire Red for 0x1 type trainer battles, that continue script execution after the battle.

I can get it to work in 0x0 battles thanks to this tutorial;
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306281

After some fiddling I can get the command to work, but ti seems to only really work for 0x0 type battles, if I use the special for a rival battle for example, the battle works as intended and the music even changes, but the script execution ceases immediately after battle.

If I decompile the script then attempt to compile again without changing anything I get error 6 'Parameter Overflow' at the line = trainerbattle command.

As an example;

Spoiler:

I've also tried special 0x3b but I think that's the command for RSE.

Any help would be hreatly appreciated. xxxxx

Back