• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Fighting Game General plox?)

Years
  • The official Dead On Arrival Tekken (Mishima Fighter) Tag Tournament 2: Electric Wind God Fist Edition Thread
    (No that isn't the actual title)

ttt2logo.png

I would assume that the thread title would say everything it needs to say for me, but, in case not, I guess I'll be that guy.
    Tekken (Or Mishima Fighter) is that one 3D fighting game by Bamco which is godtier and needs to be played by more people. It features devils and lazers and boxing Raptors and the affectionately-named-by-me Chicago Bearz. All types of fun.

I recently picked this game um...ehh, a week or so ago? I'm really enjoying it, and now I want to enjoy it with the few of you that might be FGC tier on PC. (Besides, I'm still scrubby)

TL;DR

Anyone have it and wanna play sometime?

Back