• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speculation What do you think the Paldea Champion League conference is gonna be like in the Anime?

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    I've been wondering this for a while Sense Ash Ketchum is Leaving the Anime and is gonna be Replaced and all.

So what do you think the Confrence Tournoment in Paldea is gonna be like? In my opinion it's Either gonna be two things.

1 Another Champion Tournoment
    2 A normal Pokémon League Tournoment for the chance to fight the Elite 4 and Champion Ect.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Right now we do not know if there will even be gyms in the Paldean Anime or even if it takes place in Paldea or if it will be scattered like the Journeys anime. We also have Shining Rayquaza showing up that has nothing to do with Paldea.

In my opinion, it would be nice if we get away from the battleing aspect of pokemon for a while. We know one of the new main characters is said to want to be a chef, Roy, but we don't know what the girl wants to do. I want to see pokemon just used in other ways outside of battling. The Pokemon Toons on youtube and all of the other short series have been freaking amazing at the aspect of showing pokemon and how they are used outside of battling.

Back