• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon FireRed Hack: Pokemon Spark

Should this hack Continue? I learned Scripting and Mapping, too.:)

• No.(I really do not like your hack)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turjo12

The King
Years
  • FlrvgHA
    Hi!
    I have already posted a thread. Many of you have seen it.

Now, I am very inspired to make a hack.The name is not final.It can be changed anytime.
    All of you can suggest names for the Game.

The Story(Worst Story ever made.Just for my First hack.An easy one for me):
    Spoiler:

Features:

1.All new storyline
    2.New Mapping and Scripting(Still Learning.:) )
    3. New Gym Leaders and Elite 4(Might even change it)
    4.B2/W2 Repel System.
    5.and some more.

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Tools used:

1.Advance map 1.95
    2.X.S.E( Most useful thing)
    3.Advance Starter.(Using it for now)
    4.Advance Text

Credits:

1. diegoisawesome for his Awesome Scripting Tutorial.
    2. Christos for teaching me a lot of things.
    3.The_learner's Rombase...Thanks again.
    4. And the Other Professional Hackers for making such Awesome hacks.It inspired me.

Okay.I have finally learned Scripting and Mapping. I can be now called a Beginner Hacker, I think.:)

Thank you....

FlrvgHA.PNG

Last edited:
    Years
  • Numel might seem a bit out of place among a fairly exotic line-up, with Shroomish having been isolated in the games and so on, putting perhaps more demand on the other starters to stand out. It just comes across as a bit of a fire-type stand-in. In addition, 'find out about the player character's apparent relations' doesn't necessarily seem like that exciting a plot, unless you're going for some sort of Christ-figuration thing, perhaps you could just have it be a strange, other figure who would appear mysterious, if that's their function, or in general not just make it about rescuing some kidnapped person, but in addition to this you probably don't want to have somebody both being kidnapped and needing to be saved, and the player having to spend most of the game in their foot-steps, it makes their differentiation from them in the end seem a bit random and out-there. Surely an evil team kidnapping legendaries for some nefarious purpose is sufficient for the player to try and stop them from doing so, especially if as part of their own journey.

In addition, players will generally associate Pallet Town and that schema, on the one hand not with the Hoenn region where the starters are seemingly assumed to belong to, and secondly with a more unhurried, methodical start rather than being rushed into a plot-line, such that that might come across as slightly out-of-place, as Pallet Town is generally about leaving and not staying there. That said, you might want to describe the rest of the game in slightly more detail, as the plot by itself seems to be somewhat taking over from the rest of the game. The maps themselves might seem fairly conventional, but that depends on what you're interested in there, while Pallet Town may be slightly different.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2016
    Maybe I've missed something, but why did you pick those starters in particular? I personally don't think numel belongs in that line up either. Not sure what to suggest though. Vulpix or Ponyta seem better. IDK. Or you could go with the elemental Eevee line up. Or, for something different, Elekid, Magby and Smoochum.

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
  • Well these days I don't play but as for the beginners it looks nice. If I get time might try it.

Some feedback

Try updating sprites use Gen VI and Chaosrush's DS Styled Sprites.

Best of luck for future.

Back