• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help my Team?

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Adamant Lead Metagross @ Occa Berry
Stealth Rock/Earthquake/Bullet Punch/Explosion
252 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spe
31/31/31/29/31/28
--Stealth Rock, then use some Physical moves, and explode when he's about done =)

Jolly Choice Band Flygon @ Choice Band - Can anyone spare one for me? =P
Dragon Claw/Earthquake/Rock Slide/U Turn
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
High IV's, Unknown for now
--Special attacker and good at hit and run with U turn, evading super effective moves

Bold Standard Wish Support Vaporeon @ Leftovers??? Suggestions here?
Wish/Protect/Surf/Hidden Power- Electric
188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Spe
Flawless IV's
-"Wish is especially invaluable in a fast-paced offensive metagame. Vaporeon can heal those who have no form of recovery or are perpetual victims of Stealth Rock like Salamence."
-"Protect is a must for keeping Vaporeon healthy to keep passing Wishes; otherwise, Vaporeon won't survive any would-be 3HKO move."
-"Hidden Power Electric coupled with Water Absorb makes Vaporeon one of the best counters to Gyarados."

Timid Life Orb Gengar @ Lifeorb Maybe not? But this guy is annoying when he 'splodes people
Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt/Focus Blast/Explosion
4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Unknown IV's
-"fearsome sweeper that has few true counters"
-"With great Special Attack and Speed, great type coverage, as well as three immunities, Gengar is capable of dealing heavy damage to almost any team. Shadow Ball and Focus Blast give Gengar complete type coverage and hit some of the metagame's top threats for super effective damage."
-"Finally, Explosion allows Gengar to go out with a bang and possibly defeat Blissey."

Hardy Electrivire - Replacements?
Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Low Kick/Earthquake -Ideas for replacement for Low kick?
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe -Gets out sped a lot however
Low/Average IV's
-Special Sweeper back up by wish Vaporeon, however, OHKO to Earthquake to a strong attacker

Adamant Hitmontop Lv 51
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 NEARLY FLAWLESS
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Fake Out/Close Combat/Bullet Punch/Mach Punch
-Finishes up any pokemon =)
-Fake out------>Automatic Flinch + Damage------>a second hit, depending on HP left, bullut Punch usually does the job
-However, I've seen Fakeouts, then U turns, which would be cool. How would I switch this one out or is this ok?
What Else? I'm looking to remove electrivire since his IV's aren't that great and his moveset is for Sp. Attack yet he isn't EV'd there... Help?=)

--------------------------------------Other Replacements...(Not recommnded haha)-------------------------------------------------------------------

Impish Skamory (Own creative set, which never really works haha) - Sturdy - (Item?)
324/180/409/83/155/164
Roar/Air Slash/Stealth Rock/Roost
252 Def... Not a wall really is it? Maybe with roost?

Timid Choice Spec Alakazam Anyone want to donate a Choice Spec? haha
Energy Ball/Phychic/Focus Blast/Calm Mind
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
I think I have enough specialy sweepers, but I don't think I should switch out since the stats look like they're a sure OHKO to Physical moves
Flawless IV's

Adamant Shiny Adamant Dragonite - HP Poison, Power 39
323/403/225/191/221/259
4HP/252Att/252Spe
31/31/30/8/16/31
Outrage, Aqua Tail, Fire Punch, Earthquake
-For the show haha? It's shiny

Bold SHINY Suicune (Pressure) Lv 100 - HP Dragon
404/141/361/215/266/207
31/x/31/30/30/31
252Hp/252 Def/4 Sp. Def
Surf Mirror Coat Toxic Protect
-HP wall, but I don't think I want to take down bulky players with toxic...

Will post others later tonight but please help with suggestions? Maybe a Bronzong...
---From what I've seen, I think my team is weak to Phyical Bulky hitters so I need wall maybe?
Note: Any of my currecnt team is also up for suggestions, weather it's replaceing them or making them batter =)

Last edited:

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
Years
Electivire wants crosschop instead of low kick
you didn't tell us the item on electivire so im guessing its expert belt? it should be
btw never explode on a blissey with a gengar -.- it won't kill
you still need to tell us natures
once again i see a team without a dragon resist (besides metagross and after the explode hes gone -.-) fix that
No cursepert or normalpert counter
no counter for stat users of any kind (bulky machamp with rest- sleep talk- bulk up and payback could beat this team)
needs a phazer/hazer since your relying on offense i would also say a cleric with heal bell would also help

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Electivire wants crosschop instead of low kick
you didn't tell us the item on electivire so im guessing its expert belt? it should be
btw never explode on a blissey with a gengar -.- it won't kill
you still need to tell us natures
once again i see a team without a dragon resist (besides metagross and after the explode hes gone -.-) fix that
No cursepert or normalpert counter
no counter for stat users of any kind (bulky machamp with rest- sleep talk- bulk up and payback could beat this team)
needs a phazer/hazer since your relying on offense i would also say a cleric with heal bell would also help

Yes Expert Belt, I forgot =P
Why not explode against a wall? That's what It said on Smogon =P
Consider Natures perfect, because they are =) They match EV's and Smogon... But I'll add them
Dragon- Ice Punch?

Suggestions for "cursepert and normalpert counter"?
What's a cleric?

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
Years
I mean if some salamence comes up to you and starts outraging almost all of your pokemon will be KO'd, you have no safe switch
I'm just saying if your against a blissey switch to like electivire or something DON'T waste your gengar by exploding
ehh cleric is... nvm vaporeon is your cleric
Natures aren't always perfect
are you running jolly or Adamant on your flygon?
Naive or timid gengar?

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Fixed!... Hm, but I'm not sure how I can counter that =/ Enlighten me!

Back