• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clan Index, War Scheduling, and Member Claiming [New to clans? Look here!]

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    [alink id=clan]
    clanyw.png
    [/alink id]
    [alink id=war]
    warko.png
    [/alink id]
    [alink id=member]
    memberq.png
    [/alink id]

What are clans?
    A clan is a group of members who battle each other to improve. Clans usually have ranks that indicate how well you battle. One of the main features of clans is clan wars, which is where two clans face-off against each other using their best battlers. Additionally, clan threads allow discussing about their clan, battling, and team building, as well as asking for a certain Pokémon or item for your team (for Wi-Fi clans). Any other topics is not allowed, and is considered spam. Clans may also have activities for their members, such as tournaments. All of this may vary from clan to clan, but this is the general idea. If you have any questions, ask Wolflare or Aurafire.

[a id]clan[/a id]
    Clan Index
    These are all the current clans. If you are interested in starting one, remember to private message Wolflare or Aurafire with your fully-constructed first post!

[a id]war[/a id]
    War Scheduling
    Planning to have between another clan? Post here! However, before you do you will need follow a few rules:
    ○ You need approval from the clan and owner you're challenging before starting a war. Both clans need to post here as well.
    ○ At least 4 members from each clan must be able to participate.
    ○ A clan can't be in more than one war at once.
    ○ You will need to post what style the war will be (standard one round tournament, single/double-elimination, round robin, etc), either Wi-Fi or Pokémon Online, what generation and tier, and how many members that will participate.

[a id]member[/a id]
    Member Claiming
    So you're having trouble deciding what clan to join... What if you could post in a thread for any clan to come and claim you as one of their members? Basically, just post here that you want to join a clan and what generation and tiers you play in, then a clan owner (it has to be one of the owners of the clan) can reply to your post to take you. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Well, thanks to blaQk I implemented a new feature to this thread, called Member Claiming (more info can be found in the first post). Just bumping so everyone notices, and I apologize for double posting. :o I would post an announcement, but I already did not too long ago.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I want to be in a clan that uses 5 pokemon in a team.Single or Double is fine. I play HG.
    Just saying, we don't have any Wi-Fi clans at the moment. :( We might when BW is released though. Even then, I think any clan would prefer you to have a 6 Pokémon team.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    When the clans are made, will you/they accept HG/SS users? I cant get Black when it comes out.
    I'm unsure if anyone is interested in making a clan for HGSS to be honest... But if there's someone who wants to they can make one.

Precipice

I may be pure badass, but...
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Claim me, i can do graphics.

I play BW Ubers, BW Ou, Dpp OU. My strongest being Dpp OU.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2011
    Am I doing this right?

Claim me. I've not got White yet, but I'm getting it, and I completed my Pokedex on Soulsilver so I must be competent.

fridgetheman

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2012
    Looking to join a clan, not to be cocky, but i am VERY good, have beat alakazam17 and have not lost a wifi battle. Will try out for first clan i am offered.

Back