• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HaxAras' trade shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
My collection
  • These Pokemon events are first organized by dex number and then by ID number.
  • Not every event here is for trade. This is as much a reference document of all my events as it is a trade list.
  • Some event Pokemon are missing ribbons, others are leveled up and have been modified. (Made shiny, moves changed, etc. Feel free to inquire about any specific event so I can check.
  • I am organizing these as of 6/29/16 and this alone has taken days. I haven't had time to add screenshots or check over every single event or make notes on all of them.
  • I have about 3 more boxes of unsorted Pokemon. I will update my collection eventually.
  • I don't really know what to say if you can't find something in my collection you don't own or want. I have thousands of more Pokemon but I do not have the time to document them all. This is just what's currently in Gen 6/bank.

Untouched events - Looking for/in my collection
While I prefer untouched events, I usually take whatever I can get.
ORAS Demo Steelix, Non-English gen 6 events, Korean Events

Vivilon - Archipelago, Icy Snow, Jungle, Monsoon, Sandstorm, Tundra, Pokeball

Shiny Pokemon
I do shiny hunt and collect shinnies but I keep those to myself. Any shinnies I trade were caught by somebody else.

Gen 5/6/7 Wonder Card Proof
I can provide picture/video proof of Wonder Card Pokemon but you should know: I don't trade them. Pokemon/events I receive myself are the only copies in existence and I intend to keep it that way. So any GF Mew from Feb 2016 for ex. are ones I traded for.

Cloning
I can clone using powersaves and if I trade anything from my events, at this point it will likely be cloned. I used to trade on Serebii where I pretty much had a stranglehold on the gen 3 market so I had no need to clone new stuff. On a forums, that's kinda different. I can't exactly trade some Pokemon Box eggs and here and end up with 80% of the communities Genesect. ... True story.

Pokemon I can provide proof and legitimacy for: (Pics and video upon request)
Note* While about half of these can't be traded, this is more for documentation to explain how they came to be in my collection. I do not wish to have to maintain several trade lists on various websites. Every time I get a new Pokemon. It's much easier to just update 1 list vs 7 different lists that have various rules and requirements. It's far easier to just copy/paste the list of Pokemon that I can't trade along with the rest.
Spoiler:

Hidden Abilities.
This is just a checklist I created. I try to keep the version on my computer up to date but the one I load to imgur might not be. Just ask and I can update it.
I use MS paint to edit and modify it. I can send you the blank version. (Currently with 3 columns. I'm going to be adding 2 more. I spent 5 hours making this so I'd ask that you at least leave my signature alone if you wish to use it.

Spoiler:

Dream ball females
I don't think I have a whole lot of these. So I'd like to get more. I have Pokemon Dream Radar and I intend to restart it. I also hope to trade for them/trade them out. Hopefully I'll have a list soon.

Link to each post that contains my event Pokemon by generation.
Gen1
Gen2
Gen3
Gen4
Gen5
Gen6
Gen7

Last edited:

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
EDIT:12-19-16
This is all a little jumbled and disorganized, I know. My first post is my main FAQ/official trade shop post. So I'll make this the post where I will post misc. stuff.

Unsorted event Pokemon I have for trade in Bank.

I started collecting event Pokemon earlier this year. I usually collect official hardware.
E-reader cards, distribution devices and disks, consoles and games, etc, etc.

There's a lot of stuff I can get but it's just not on my list yet.

I have the Japanese Colosseum E-reader cards, I can get any legit ticket event Pokemon in gen 3, I have the Colosseum bonus disk, Pokemon Dream Radar, Pokemon Colosseum and XD: (Mattle Ho-oh, Johto Elemental Hyper Beam Starters, Lugia, Special move shadow Pokemon, etc).

I have a lot of other misc. stuff as well. I just don't know how to document it. For example. I have a Selfdestruct or Explosion Snorlax (Whichever is more powerful) so I can breed and trade Boomlax. I can obtain other transfer move Pokemon as well.

Transfer only move/ball Pokemon I've helped people get
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 47
  • Utah
  • Seen Feb 5, 2018
Wow! You got alot of goodies. I'm still a little unclear about what's available or if your lists are completely updated so I'll just explain what I'm looking for.
My HA Dex is almost complete prior to gen 7. All I'm missing are the following legends:
Ho-Oh
Dialga/Palkia/Giratina
Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus

It appears you at least have the weather trio. I would also be interested in a supersize gourgeist with HA event.
Outside of HA, I'd take the 2 event vivillon patterns or maybe some pre-arceus GF 20th Anniversary events depending on natures (I'll browse more and see).
I have a very small handful of events available or can offer HA help for you (note at this point I've only gathered 1 of each evolution line, breeding to commence soon for "living" HA Dex). I also have a PS for cloning only. I don't like hacks, gens, or modifications myself. If you wanna do some business, drop me a PM.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
Wow! You got alot of goodies. I'm still a little unclear about what's available or if your lists are completely updated so I'll just explain what I'm looking for.
My HA Dex is almost complete prior to gen 7. All I'm missing are the following legends:
Ho-Oh
Dialga/Palkia/Giratina
Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus

It appears you at least have the weather trio. I would also be interested in a supersize gourgeist with HA event.
Outside of HA, I'd take the 2 event vivillon patterns or maybe some pre-arceus GF 20th Anniversary events depending on natures (I'll browse more and see).
I have a very small handful of events available or can offer HA help for you (note at this point I've only gathered 1 of each evolution line, breeding to commence soon for "living" HA Dex). I also have a PS for cloning only. I don't like hacks, gens, or modifications myself. If you wanna do some business, drop me a PM.

I'll message you this as well but I'm posting this here in case anybody else wants to know this info as well.

Maybe it will sound like a lot, but there's only a few Pokemon in my list I don't wanna trade.
The RBY Japanese Virtual Console Mew.
The Japanese, Fall2010 Mew. (Got it myself on a Japanese Soul Silver)
English Colosseum E-reader Pokemon. (I've only shared the ones with the OT: HaxAras to my best friend.)
Japanese Magearna

There's also the Pokemon listed above. While I'm completely fine trading them, the rules here say otherwise. If you wanted some of those, I'd want you to at least make it extremely clear that you know exactly what they are and that you have no problem trading for these Pokemon.
An example being the English Colosseum E-reader Pokemon which were never released. But the data is still in the game. Or the GameStop Celebi.

I'll look through my PC on Y. I might have the other legends as well. I have Pokemon Dream Radar but I was going to start it over so I could get all those HA Pokemon again.

Gourgeist
2 Vivvilon
Weather Trio
---
Arceus
Other HA Legends from Dream Radar

I too have a Powersaves. I only use it for cloning. I have a non-RNG method to get shinnies of almost any Pokemon I want in gen 3 super quick. I don't play the later gens much but I do everything legit or trade.

As for my event list, there's about 3 boxes of new events I have yet to sort through. I don't know if my gen 3 collection is all in there or not. As for gen 4, I haven't even started. Let's just say I have a few thousand in that gen and leave it at that. I have the Poketopia Pokemon and Hayleys Pokemon Ranch Pokemon in every language, I have a few Wish eggs, etc.

Edit: I couldn't find the HA gen 4 legends so I trades those and I haven't got more yet. I CAN trade the Japanese, Fall 2010 Mew. I had 2, both looked UT but one has the move transform so there's no way that's mine. I pulled mine from the lineup so I can trade those. I also have one in my unsorted box as well.

Last edited:

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019
NOTE* Since this post doesn't have many replies yet, I'm going to spread out my events list by generation. They are based on the generation the Pokemon was released, not the year.

My browser lags every time I try to edit my list and I still would like the "fan names" and screenshots of each event Pokemon. (From Serebii and Bulbapedia) so it's easier for other people to figure out what event it is.

Gen 1
Spoiler:

Last edited:

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2019

Gen 2
Spoiler:

Gen 3 - Colosseum E-reader
Spoiler:
[/COLOR]