• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Yellow??

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 22, 2018
I was wondering if someone could please help? I have a copy of Thunder Yellow which is brilliant, it has fire red graphics and is a copy of the original game with the layout, story, pokemon, texts etc. The only issue is, you can't jump ledges! The version I have is U1 and I cant find anything different and I have looked and looked. The thing I find exciting is, this plays on my mini snes and so i'd love an updated yellow as in with graphics to play on there but the ledge thing is really annoying.

does anyone have a different release to U1?

would anyone know how to hack it to make the correct changes? because when I tried on Advance Map it says AdvanceMapError12: Unknown Rom Type! This Rom Cannot be edited with Advance Map.

I really don't know much about Rom Hacking (clearly) but if someone can please help with this I would be very grateful.

Back