• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sky Twilight Version

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    Hi is there a way to get mega porygon-z?It's by far my favorite mega in this game but i've only seen opposing trainers use it on videos

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2023
    Too easy. The wild pokemon are too llw level to train well. There also weren't places to find some of the pokemon like Porygon. There also wasn't a gambling place to buy pokemon or special items or a move tutor that I found.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2022
    Hello is there a documentation of some sort? Like wild pokemon locations? Would be great to have that

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2020
    Sorry if you already answered this but what are all the new megas and their stats/ types

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2021
    I am thoroughly thrilled with this ROM, it is one of the best I've played so far. But is there a evolution changes list? I caught a gligar in the safari zone and no earthly idea how to evolve it.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I've been playing the game a lot and been loving it. So far i've made it to primrose tunnel and i've been holding on to a nidorino I caught before and been wondering how I get a moon stone.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Been playing beta 2.0 for a long time and have been loving so far.
    So far I've made it to primrose tunnel and I have been holding on to it for a long time and I've been wondering on how to get a moon stone.
    (If you see a comment like this with my name then it was an old question I asked before and I made this just to make sure I didn't post it)

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    With the advancement of lifestyle and technology, education system is also becoming difficult for every students. I am positively thinking that your game and containing coding will have a positive contribution and wishing for the best development in the method.
    Thanks
    eduhelphub

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2022
    Hi I've just started your rom hack not to long ago and I'm up to where I find cut and I've tried to catch obvious Pokemon that can learn the move but every time I go to teach the move it says that the Pokemon can't be taught that move so I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations for Pokemon who can learn cut

Back