• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I just joined up because I have in possession some Pokemon cards that are quite old and in very good shape and I would like to know what I have

Years
  • Age 75
  • Seen Nov 23, 2020
I have holographic cards dated 1998 and 1999 ,2000. A magneton 1999,Aerodactyl 1999,Venusaur1999,Haunter 1999,Gendar 1999,Lt. Surge's Electrobuzz 1999 2000,Dark Charizard 1999 2000, Dark Gyarados 1999 2000,and a Charizard 1999 that also has a little foil dot in the lower left corner. My son collected these back then and they have been kept in sleeves since they were new ,never played. There were a lot more but I gave them to a kid that was into them but my son thought these were special so I kept them. I thought on a forum like this someone could tell me if they're worth something and what to do with them.

Back