• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Updated] Pokemon Shadow Version - Team Shadow

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Cool rom hack idea, bro. But don't tell what type the gym leaders and Elite Four use and such. People must be surprised! Other than that, cool! I'd apply, but I insert Pokemon battle sprites, icons, I edit Pokemon data. It looks like you're fine, but I can apply if you would like me to.

Zolt

Pokemon Hacker and Master
Years
Oh, and there is a thread with DS sized sprites already. No need to resize them and have them distorted.
You can apply if you think you can be at least 90% involved. Otherwise, I've seen you on other team threads, and I don't want a bouncer.
And I know about all the 64x64 sprites thread of course. But I don't necessarily like them all, so I'm having my own done. ( ex. Charizard, pikachu, etc. )

Crystar500

Stressed and Confused
Years
It's way easier if we used Chaos Rush's sprite resource. He spent a lot of time on that for a reason and all the sprites are good. When it comes to trainer sprites,though, that resource is still a WIP. :)

Zolt

Years
It's way easier if we used Chaos Rush's sprite resource. He spent a lot of time on that for a reason and all the sprites are good. When it comes to trainer sprites,though, that resource is still a WIP. :)
Yeah, so do we want easy.. Or done our way!?

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
CREDIT NAME: Yvtq8K3n
SKILLS:I can script(pokescript) and use AdvenceMap.
DEDICATION: Scripting and help on construction of citys and try do everything.
Availibility to work on the project:Friday to Sunday.
WHY SHOULD I BE ON TEAM SHADOW: I never had done a project like this.I Love Pokémon and i think that would be fun if i could do something to improve the game.

Zolt

Years
CREDIT NAME: Yvtq8K3n
SKILLS:I can script(pokescript) and use AdvenceMap.
DEDICATION: Scripting and help on construction of citys and try do everything.
Availibility to work on the project:Friday to Sunday.
WHY SHOULD I BE ON TEAM SHADOW: I never had done a project like this.I Love Pokémon and i think that would be fun if i could do something to improve the game.
Ride on man, you're in! But you should learn to use XSE...
Congrats on becoming a Team Shadow member!

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
You can apply if you think you can be at least 90% involved. Otherwise, I've seen you on other team threads, and I don't want a bouncer.
And I know about all the 64x64 sprites thread of course. But I don't necessarily like them all, so I'm having my own done. ( ex. Charizard, pikachu, etc. )

I understand what you mean. But you want it easy. So you won't have to work so much, I mean...

Zolt

Years
So, If I won't make any more Pokemon sprites, what will I make? I'm bored.
Well, if you're really that bored, just continue with the Heartgold Pokemon Sprites the way you were. I was just gonna try and make it easier on you by using Chaos Rush's Sprites.

Zolt

Years
Well.... I sort of deleted all my sprites when I heard you talking about using Chaos Rush's Sprites.
Well then, do you want to take a Pokemon Fire Red Rom base, Use Gen Suite 3, and implement Chaos Rush's Sprites into the Rom for me? It's really easy, and then just make an IPS and I'll patch it to the Rom?

Crystar500

Stressed and Confused
Years
Well then, do you want to take a Pokemon Fire Red Rom base, Use Gen Suite 3, and implement Chaos Rush's Sprites into the Rom for me? It's really easy, and then just make an IPS and I'll patch it to the Rom?

You can insert many at once if you use Wichu's Sprite Editor, as long as the sprites are numbered in Pokedex order.

Back