• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fade out music to current map

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Aight so I have this script where when you open this menu it plays background music. Thats working fine, but I want it so that when you close the menu it fades out the music and then plays the music according to the current map you're in.
    This is the part of my script here where it fades out the music:
    Code:
    choices = []
          choices.push(_INTL("Yes"))
          choices.push(_INTL("No"))
          command=Kernel.pbMessage("Are you sure you want the quit GTS?",choices,choices.length)
          if command == 0
            pbBGMFade(0.8)
            pbPlayCancelSE
            @exit = true
    I put pbBGMFade(0.8) in the script so that it fades out the menu music, but it just fades it out into no music rather than the music of the current map you're in. How do I make it so that it changes the music to the map you're in?

Edit: nvm all I had to do was add $game_map.autoplay in the script and now it works.

Last edited:
    Back