• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Sprites in General

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
Years
  • Hi!

I've tried to look everywhere just for Pokemon battle sprites to edit via Paint for my ROM hack, but I'm not sure where to look. I wanted to create a meme Dugtrio middle evo as a way to buff Dugtrio without its stats raising out of nowhere, and of course a sprite to go with it. (Two Digletts)

Any help would be appreciated. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    You're using PGE, right? Just extract all the sprites, make a dupe of Diglett/Dugtrio's sprite, and edit as you please (though I strongly advise using Photoshop over ANY other image editor, ESPECIALLY with pixel art.)

Ace Trainer Slash

Years
  • You're using PGE, right? Just extract all the sprites, make a dupe of Diglett/Dugtrio's sprite, and edit as you please (though I strongly advise using Photoshop over ANY other image editor, ESPECIALLY with pixel art.)

Yes, I use PGE, and G3T :) I didn't know that you could extract sprites from it, until now. :) Thanks! I'll see if there is a more accurate pixel editor than Paint. I'm grateful for your assistance. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2020
    Yes, I use PGE, and G3T :) I didn't know that you could extract sprites from it, until now. :) Thanks! I'll see if there is a more accurate pixel editor than Paint. I'm grateful for your assistance. :D

Yeah PGE can extract all of the sprites as 64x256 images, and you can save them as a completely normal PNG, and import them like normal. G3HS can also import them without breaking anything AFAIK

Ace Trainer Slash

Years
  • Yeah PGE can extract all of the sprites as 64x256 images, and you can save them as a completely normal PNG, and import them like normal. G3HS can also import them without breaking anything AFAIK

That's pretty cool, I'm going to try extracting sprites tomorrow, being almost 12 am in my region. :D

Back