• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Style Feedback: Error with skin "The Johto Elite"?

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Hi, all.
    I'm currently using the new skin The Johto Elite, and I noticed something unusual about the icons used in the "New Posts" and "No New Posts" bars. You know how when you go to someone's posting history, the small icon in the corner shows whether new people have posted in that thread? In most skins, a closed envelope signifies "no new posts" and an opened one signifies "new posts". In The Johto Elite, though, it seems to be the opposite. I didn't know if this was intentional or not, but I felt I should report it anyhow.

Also, if this is too small a problem/not posted in the right place/what have you, the bricks and flaming torches are over in the back closet there.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • think of it as (snail) mail.. you have a new letter unopened = new unread message and once you've opened the letter and read it = no new or unread posts. kinda weird but works.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Hmm, good point. Usually forums work the other way around, but whatever. Thanks for answering.

Back