• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon Battle Against The Gods

Years
  • [FONT=&quot]Pokemon Revelation of the Gods
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](this is a fan made story)
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]CHAPTER 1
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome to the world of Pokémon ![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]My name is Marcus Palm, the Nai region's very own Pokémon Professor.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I conduct research about creatures known as Pokémon and study about their Origins.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This world of ours is widely inhabited by mysterious creatures and they can be found in every corner of our world...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Some are living across different plains, others swim in the depth of the ocean, and others soar through the skies...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We live together with these creatures, lending our strength to one another to live and prosper.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]But some creatures exceeds far more than the other. Some are believed to lived in a different dimension. Considered by some religious tribes as powerful Gods that lost their true divine powers for some reason that we haven't got the knowledge yet.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Many things are still unknown about these mysterious creatures but I am devoted to know more and more about each and every one of them...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Oh! I end up saying allot of things. Ehm! let us go back to our main topic for this year's Graduation Ceremony.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As I where saying before. Only the top 5 graduates will be given a special starting Pokémon. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] (Meanwhile! while most of the students were listening to Professor Palm at the Auditorium of Azures' Future Trainers' Academy) A.F.T.A.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wow! did you hear that Braven?... Annie? we will receive our very own starting Pokémon at the end of our graduation! isn't it cool? I can finally choose Tepig as my starter and evolve it into a mighty Emboar. Aki said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]What are you? A slowpoke!? haven't you heard about what the Professor said? only the top 5 students will be given a special starting Pokémon, and as what I see! you are still at the bottom of our class. Annie replied.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well it's not bad for him to dream about it Annie. Aki still have allot of time to study and reach the 5th rank. Braven said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]5th rank? why only 5th rank? I want to be number 1! numero UNO! Aki replied.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hahaha! in your dreams Aki! you can't be the number one student ! yes you can at least be part of the 5 in drowzee's dream land! but face it! there are more intellectual students than you. most probably Braven will be at top 2 and I will be first in line! Annie replied.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki ( ...)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Annie! don't you think that's a little bit harsh? he can do it if he have the will to do it. Braven said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki! don't listen on what she's saying! "If you know that you can do and achieve great things, don't ever hesitate from pursuing it. Always remember to believe in yourself". That's what my dad always say to me ! Braven said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well Annie was right! I need to straighten up and study harder than how I studied before or i'll lose my chance on having a tepig as my starting pokemon. I will do my best to be honored as one of the top 5.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]That's the spirit! Don't you worry. Me and Annie will help you out. right Annie? Braven Asked.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Sigh... (Annie slowly slouched making her eye glass slowly sliding off her nose.)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Come on Annie! It will be fun! Braven said[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Annie recover her eye glasses from falling down of her nose and said... "Fine! I'll help out! but you must promise to treat me on the teahouse at Morgana!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Braven Slowly smiled while turning his eyes to Aki.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Yeah! sure thing! (Aki smiled and put his hand at the back of his head )[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you guys for being my Best friends ever! Aki said with a joyful smile on his face. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Uhg! why do you need to be so melodramatic? Annie said[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well we all have our differences after all. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]At the end of the school hour. Aki went to the park west side of the town to think.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As Aki was walking along the path he saw one of his classmate being bullied by another classmate.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hey weirdo! is this your scarf? Edmun pulled the white fluffy scarf from the neck of the girl.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Please! Edmun give it back! that's my moms' . please give it back! Claire cried as Edmun rip the scarf in front of her.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hey! stop that! give that scarf back to Claire. Aki shouted.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Heh! and what will you do about it wimpy? Edmun replied.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Do you really want the everyone to know that you're making a girl cry? that is just embarrassing don't you think? Aki said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Oh yeah? how about if they know about the fact that I beat you up. would you still be able to tell that story? Edmun taunt Aki.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki went to pull the scarf from Edmuns' hand but then Edmun punch him on the face.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki went down instantly and Edmun end Aki with a hard Kick to the stomach. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Heh! what a wimp! Im out'a here. Edmun then threw the scarf from a near tree making it hang 8 feet above the ground.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]After Ednmun left. Claire went to Aki to help him sit for a while and rest.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki then stand up and climb the tree to take the torn up scarf back even though he is in a very bad shape .[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki struggled on climbing but manage to rescue the scarf and finally returning it to Claire.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you Aki for bringing my mothers' scarf back. Claire said. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Urgh!... Well its fine... Next time that prick goes back just call me alright! Aki replied.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Claire tried to hide her face to Aki as her cheeks began to turn into pink.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She then thank Aki for the last time and went home.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](Aki's Bedroom)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]While resting his head. Aki started to try to imagine what would his future be.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He keeps on thinking... dreaming... excited about what would it be like to be a trainer.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]maybe one day...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]with Emboar on my team... (Aki smiled)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] I'll be coming for you, dad... [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](After a few months)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]By the day of Aki's Exam. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](Aki answering his exam sheets.)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](Try and Answer the following)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Question 5. it is a highly revolutionized device that keeps, record information about pokemon and now upgraded to receive Pokemon Energy Signal for trainers to see what energy Level and attacks their pokemon can use into battle. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]a. vs seeker b. pokeflute c. dowsing machine d. POKEDEX e. none of the above[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Question 45. which pokemon type are immune to dragon attacks ?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]a. ghost type b. dragon type c. FAIRY type d. ice type e. none of the above[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Question 56. which pokemon type is strong against steel type pokemon [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]a. water type b. dragon type c. ground type d. FIRE type e. c and d[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]ESSAY 100. what is the main objective and responsibilities of a pokemon training ? [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](write your answer at the comment section bellow)[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]That was easy! Aki said after answering all the question on his quiz sheet.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki stand up on his chair and rashly went to his Teacher to give his paper.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Here you go Sir. George! All done! Aki smiled. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As Aki turn over his paper to his teacher he run to the door and went home. Sir George never had the chance to speak at all.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](Trainers Grade Result day)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]People come around all over the town to check out the result at the Trainer school's bulletin.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wow! look at that! well it's not really shocking to know that Annie is the runner up( Random People ranting )[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Annie! Annie! have you seen your result ? you are number one. student 1 said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I already expect it. Any way! Have you seen what rank Braven and Aki's at ? Annie ask.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Braven is at rank 3. however I don't seem to remember what Aki's rank is. Sorry... student 1 replied.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]hmmm! I see. i guess he never make it to the rank. Annie whispered[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](meanwhile Braven went to Aki's house to pick him up so that they can look at the List together. )[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]knock! knock! knock![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The door open![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Good morning Mrs. Evergreen! Is Aki ready? Braven ask.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hello Braven! just wait a second. Mrs. Evergreen replied.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki!... Honey!... Braven is here! you should come down know!...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](As soon as Aki heard his mother he run down as fast as he can.)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]thug! thug! thug!! thug!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hi Braven come on let's go! we are late! Aki said rashly.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]well you are slow to begin with hehe... Braven replied.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]And so, the two run from Aki's home to their school[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki and Braven are excited and full of hopes for the future ahead of them.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](Azures' Future Trainers' Academy)[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot](List of Graduating trainers)[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]1 ANNIE HOVERWOOD[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]2 CLAIRE FLOWERFIELD[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]3 BRAVEN KINGSLEY[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]4 LUTHER SILVERWORK[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]5 EDMUN WAKE[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]6 AKI EVERGREEN[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]...[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot]I'm sorry Aki if you did not make it to the Ranking ... I know you work so hard for it. but don't lose hope. you will eventually get what you want if you never give up. Braven said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well... I did tried my best... I'm just happy for you and Annie... Aki replied in a hush voice.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Come on Aki! Cheer up! you may not have the fire pig pokemon but you can still catch your very own Starter at the safari. It's still cool catching your own pokemon you know! Braven replied cheerfully.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Come on! let's go home and take a rest. we have allot of things to do.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](Graduation day)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome families, friends, and future trainers to A.F.T.A. graduation ceremony. BLAH BLAH BLAH...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]First of all! We are honoring the 5 best graduate a newly modified arm wrist Pokedex , 5 Pokeball ,and an opportunity to chose their very own starting pokemon, [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As for the rest of the graduates! you will be given a arm wrist Pokedex, 1 pokeball and a chance to catch 1 pokemon at the A.F.T.A . safari zone, with the help of the pokemon watchers. said by the MC... [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]With no further ado! let's call fort ANNIE HOVERWOOD, CLAIRE FLOWERFIELD, BRAVEN KINGSLEY, LUTHER SILVERWORK and, last but not the least EDMUN WAKE to go to the stage to choose their very own starting pokemon.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](Aki felt uncomfortable about himself as the chosen trainers walk across his sit. )[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Good luck on getting your starter Annie and Braven! Aki cheered.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you Aki! Annie replied.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Let's meet later after you catch yours at the west side Fountain. alright! Braven said while smiling at Aki.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]hehe! yeah sure! I'll catch up with you guys later. Aki replied [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]but then Edmun taunt Aki as he pass him by...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]huh! so close Aki ! but I guess Im going to be a better trainer than you. hehe better luck next time loser.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]tsk! yeah right! SNORLAX. Aki replied in a hush voice. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]the Graduation Continued... Professor Palm help the graduates to put their arm wrist pokedex one at a time as their diploma and as a symbol of being a pokemon trainer.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The trainers are then asked to choose their starting pokemon.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We got Turtwig the grass type, Tepig the fire type , Totodile the water type, Togepi the fairy type and Eevee the Normal type pokemon. Professor Palm said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]ANNIE chose Turtwig,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]CLAIRE chose Togepi,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]BRAVEN chose Tepig,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]LUTHER Eevee,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]and EDMUN chose Totodile.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Congratulations Graduates! All of you are now a Pokémon Trainers. Your new adventure awaits.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Woohh!!!!...(the crowed cheer with excitement ) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Annie, Braven and the rest of the 5 smiled in front of crowed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Yeah! We did it! Edmun shout out at the top of his lungs out of joy for being part of the top 5.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki was happy for both of his friends for their success. and now it is his turn to move forward for his adventure.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](Aki's eyes shined with hope) Well! It's not over yet!. I got a pokemon to catch. Aki said to himself.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](At the A.F.T.A. Safari zone)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Okay! graduates! my name is Marlon. I'm one of the pokemon watcher here at the Azure safari. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]listen to me carefully for I'm about to give you the rules and instruction inside the safari! [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Number 1. It is our job to make sure that you are safe at all times. so please![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Stay near with the pokemon watchers while prospecting for pokemon! [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2. When you see a pokemon that you want to catch! simply aim and throw your pokeball to them. the pokeball given to you by the professor are designed only to capture any pokemon that is breed inside the safari without failing . don't ask more questions about it because it is simply designed that way.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3. The pokeball will wiggle for a few times and it will make a Click sound once it captures a pokemon.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4. after you capture your pokemon. Return here and claim your trainer card. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Now that you know the rules let us start catching pokemon.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]YEAH!!! the crowd cheered out of excitement.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](the group then rashly scattered to look for pokemon .)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Some caught a Ratata , Others caught a Nidoran, but Aki came across with an Abra facing him backwards.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Seeing an abra for the first time made Aki very Excited.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wow! that's an Abra! now is my chance to capture it. (Aki shout out of excitement.) Go Pokeball! [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As the pokeball hurl into the air and is about to reach Abra. the yellow creature suddenly vanish through the air. the pokeball landed straight into the tall grass.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Nooooo!!! what happen? Aki ask.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]hahaha... you missed it. You should be more quiet next time while trying to capture an abra or else they will teleport and flee from you. Marlon said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]But that's the only Pokeball that I have. can you give me another one? Aki ask.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]well I can't give you another one. You must wait for another 6 months for us to give you another specialized pokeball. Marlon replied while laughing. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]No!... that 's too long. Aki was so ashamed that he fell from his knees to the ground feeling hopeless...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]but then he heard something. Clicked! [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]huh! what was that sound? Aki ask.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I think you caught something behind the tall grass. Marlon said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki walk very curious at the tall grass and slowly reach his hand for his pokeball. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Come on! come on.. come on...(Impatiently speaking again and again). [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I got it! Aki said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki tried to sneak a peek at the red translucent part of the pokeball to see what pokemon he captured but unfortunately it was covered in dirt.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well go on! touch the button of the pokeball so that we can see what you caught. Marlon replied.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki pushed the button of the pokeball and a flash of light went out inside of it. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]He was amazed on how the pokemon appeared but as it revealed itself to Aki's eyes...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]what he saw was beyond on what he expected to have as his starter.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]It was a round shape pokemon with a crazy eyebrows, big pair of eyes , and a tail fin. It has a miserable face. it was an ugly looking creature.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Eww!... what is that thing? it look so weird. why does it looks like a decapitated head of a person? Aki ask.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well that's a Tympole, the tadpole pokemon. you are lucky for accidentally catching it. there is only one of it inside the safari Marlon replied.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]why does it look so ugly and weak? ... Aki ask while looking at the weird looking creature.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]it may look ugly and weak at first but don't be deceive on what you see on its outward appearance. sometimes trainers like us need to learn to value what pokemon we capture and help those creature to achieve their true potential as they do the same for us. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Just give it a chance to show you what it can do. you might even end up surprise on what it can really do. Marlon replied.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki...( feeling disappointed on what he caught.)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]How about this! Go back here at the AFTA safari when your tympole goes to its final evolution. and if you're worthy enough I will share something special to you. Marlon said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]but it's too ugly. Aki replied.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]tympole! tympole!tym...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Tympole moved closer to Aki and jump and hit his face with its tail.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]THUG![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aw! What's that for!? Aki said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Tympole!tym.. Tympole!tym...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I think he might understand your expression over him and he wants you to respect him. Marlon said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]How on earth did he Know that?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well i guess you just need to behave inside your pokeball before you start making trouble. Aki said[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki sent Tympole back to its Pokeball and move onwards to meet his friends at the Azure west side fountain.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you Marlon for helping me out earlier. Until we meet again. Aki said his farewell to Marlon.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] After having a conversation with Marlon. Aki went outside to meet Braven and Annie.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](West side fountain of Azure)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hey you're late Aki! what took you so long? did you capture anything? Annie ask.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well I did caught something but it's a little bit weird. Aki replied[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well what is it? Braven ask[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well! just look for yourself. Aki replied[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Aki sent out Tympole.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Ching... Tympole went out on its pokeball.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wow! thas is the weirdest looking pokemon I seen in awhile however a water type pokemon have its major advantage against Tepig. Braven said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hahaha... It look so weak. I bet my Turtwig can destroy that thing in a Pokemon battle. Annie said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well I guess we just have to see it for ourselves Annie. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The three trainers smiled to each other knowing that they would about to experience their first pokemon battle.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](END OF CHAPTER 1:)[/FONT]

Back