• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best moves for my Gen 1 VC pokemon?

Veil Loreraven

Ghost Master
Years
  • https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/47qi5q/preliminary_gen_i_exclusive_moves_resource/

As seen in this link here, there are a TON of moves that pokemon can only learn in Gen 1. I want to know what you guys would do to trade pokemon over to Sun and moon that would make that pokemon much better.

I am playing Pokemon Yellow, and I have it on VC so I can Poke transfer them over to my Sun and Moon, Which of course those pokemon will have their Hidden Ability when I do so. So what pokemon should I capture and what moves should I teach it that will make it much better?

I have a Fissure Sandslash, I am thinking of getting a Rhydon and giving it bubblebeam or something like that.

Last edited:
    Back