• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cerium

What Starter type?

• Normal

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Other post.

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Clefairy has a good moveset, but it's just harder to raise.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • yer seem good i will amke some fakemon pre-evo and evo of it then

I would have Zangoose - not clefairy on anything cute cause most people like strong pokemon that look cool - though i admit that some people also like Weak ones that look cute -_-

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • I would have Zangoose - not clefairy on anything cute cause most people like strong pokemon that look cool - though i admit that some people also like Weak ones that look cute -_-
    clefairy is actually quite powerful it has loads of hp and great attack when it evolves and it can learn loads of different moves it one of my favorite pokemon.
    but still not using clefairy because.... still not saying though XD

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • well if your looking for normal types that are cool maybe:

make a pre-evo of tourus >tourus >evo

or how about Whismur

slakoth (hopefuly without loghing around)

maybe spinda with evo and pre-evo and make it a good pokemon

thanks

~kian

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Awesome 2 regions - cant wait for demo - you need to put up some tiles though - my offer from before is still available if you want :)

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • Awesome 2 regions - cant wait for demo - you need to put up some tiles though - my offer from before is still available if you want :)
    Oh thanks but i must say no i already have someone doing it for me but if they pull out. you i will defiantly tell you but thanks for the offer:)

Last edited:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • Okay then i see but if anything ever happens i will give you a shout

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • ok and if you want i am gonna start making tiles - so if you want to use them i will let you without permission cause i love your hack!

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • ok and if you want i am gonna start making tiles - so if you want to use them i will let you without permission cause i love your hack!
    Oh thanks i will use them but i will ask permission you will find out one way or another:P i all so love your hack it is very promising

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years

But seriously good luck - i want this hack to succeed i am now supporting it!

Thanks that means alot
    i mean the same goes for you for hack is great i really like it and also...*puts ec userbar in sig*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back