• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] Mega Latias/Latios Leaked Gameplay

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • I like their the green on their shinies better than their normal selves purple. Again I think their close appearance has something to do with the old greek belief that perfection means the fusion of the sexes until they look very similar...

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • I don't mind the Mega Latis looking almost exactly the same. It kinda makes sense, 'cause they're living jetplanes, so they just got upgraded to the latest model. I think it would make a little more sense if they also had the same Megastone (it could be called Latinite). It would be neat to have one Megastone evolve two different species of Pokemon. But I guess they just each have their own stones. Oh well.

Back