• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Building a team!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2019
    Hey guys, i'm looking to build a pokemon rom but will need a fair amount of people to put it together.
    What i'm looking for:

Story Writers
    Character Designers
    Sprite Designers (as previous)
    Level Designer
    Attack Creator

Goal: I want to create a new rom hack with new pokemon, and introduce some new mechanics if we can. I'm open to further ideas as we begin to talk about it more often.

Thinking of implementing a much more robust version of "Team Rocket" and releasing as a full Rom distribution and if it goes well, a series to follow!

Anyone who is interested, please message me!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2020
    You should team up with the others who are trying to recruit a team for a MMO because a MMO is way more fun nowadays and because your idea of creating a new game is, I think, more fun than recreating the official games again.

Back