• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(CLOSED) Shiny Treecko for Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Hello, Trainers,

I've got a shiny Treecko for trade. Here are its details:

English; Kalos/Hoenn-born

Naive Nature; Overgrow ability

Moves: Hidden Power (not sure what type it is - I can check that, when I have time)

HP: 12, Atk: 6, Def: 6, SpA: 6, SpD: 5, Speed: 6

(I believe it's male, but I'll confirm that by later on tonight.)

Looking for shiny Pokemon offers, in return. Nothing specific - just looking to see what kind of options I might have. :)
    Please post offers below, or in a message to me. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    I have a shiny Ho-Oh.

Hello, J-Storm94,

You'd actually trade a shiny Ho-Oh for the shiny Treecko? I won't turn that offer down, as long as you think it's fair enough for you! As long as the Ho-Oh is English, too. :)

Here are the Treecko's full details:

- level 1, male, in a Poke Ball, Hoenn-bred
    - OT: Jordan, Nature: Naive (+Speed, -SpD), Ability: Overgrow
    - Moves: Hidden Power (Dark type)
    - HP: 12, Atk: 6, Def: 6, SpA: 6, SpD: 5, Speed: 6

J-Storm94

John
    Years
  • Hello, J-Storm94,

You'd actually trade a shiny Ho-Oh for the shiny Treecko? I won't turn that offer down, as long as you think it's fair enough for you! As long as the Ho-Oh is English, too. :)

Here are the Treecko's full details:

- level 1, male, in a Poke Ball, Hoenn-bred
    - OT: Jordan, Nature: Naive (+Speed, -SpD), Ability: Overgrow
    - Moves: Hidden Power (Dark type)
    - HP: 12, Atk: 6, Def: 6, SpA: 6, SpD: 5, Speed: 6

Yes I would be but I also like being honest, it's cloned if that is alright with you? and I believe it's at 100.

Nature: is Adamant.

OT: Kalip

Attack: 394
    DEF: 216
    spA" 229
    SP def: 344
    speed: 22

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Yes I would be but I also like being honest, it's cloned if that is alright with you? and I believe it's at 100.

Nature: is Adamant.

OT: Kalip

Attack: 394
    DEF: 216
    spA" 229
    SP def: 344
    speed: 22

That's perfectly alright if it's cloned. I'm surprised the Speed is so low, though...
    Are you available to trade anytime soon, tonight? My Friend Code & trainer name are in my 'signature,' below. I just need yours, then we're good to go. :)

J-Storm94

John
    Years
  • That's perfectly alright if it's cloned. I'm surprised the Speed is so low, though...
    Are you available to trade anytime soon, tonight? My Friend Code & trainer name are in my 'signature,' below. I just need yours, then we're good to go. :)

My friend code is 0705 5499-5453. I'll go add you right now.

J-Storm94

John
    Years
  • That's perfectly alright if it's cloned. I'm surprised the Speed is so low, though...

And I'm free right now.

J-Storm94

John
    Years

Also correction on the speed, it's 222. Sorry for that, I was supposed to do a trade with another friend and must of gotten mixed up with the two pokemon :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2017
    Also correction on the speed, it's 222. Sorry for that, I was supposed to do a trade with another friend and must of gotten mixed up with the two pokemon :P

Haha! Makes MUCH more sense. I'm available now, as well - I'm online, ready to go when you are. :)
    Thanks again! Ho-Oh is one of my all-time favorites, & I traded away my shiny Ho-Oh not too long ago. So it's nice to have him back, again.

J-Storm94

John
    Years
  • Haha! Makes MUCH more sense. I'm available now, as well - I'm online, ready to go when you are. :)
    Thanks again! Ho-Oh is one of my all-time favorites, & I traded away my shiny Ho-Oh not too long ago. So it's nice to have him back, again.

Good to go right now! No problem bud, I enjoy helping others out when I can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back