• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Invisible Tile - Cannot see it

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Hello! I added a new tile in the default 'outside' tileset of Pokemon Essentials. It shows up when I place it but when I load into game it becomes invisible. How do I make it show?

Here is what happens:

tileset.png

Then, the database tileset. It actually shows the fountain so I don't understand the problem:

fountain.png

I cannot move forth until I've found a solution here. I'm interested in creating custom tilesets and to introduce a new game style but I'm being held back by what may be a simple solution. The original 'outside' tileset was extended by however many pixels one selection square fills up in RPGMaker XP. Then, I added the fountain at the bottom of the already existing tileset as seen in image 2. It doesn't allow me to walk through the tile so that works, yet the fountain itself remains invisible. I appreciate any help in anticipation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Djaco75

DAJ 775
    Years
  • Have you checked your layers? The fountain tile should be on layer 3, or on layer 1 with nothing on the above layers.
    Try putting the tile on the third layer first. That will show you if it is actually there or not.

Hope that helps,
    DJ

Back