• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wondering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
  • I am thinking of making an RP that is a FF11 type RP. We get our characters, level 1.People can join in the middle of the RP if they want to, but they start on level 1. Once we get ot level 15 we can fight each other but it has to be a two player deal. you can't just attack someone. and they have ot be above level 15.

You can choose a profession. Bard, Black mage, ect. you can level up in the job area. BUT! and a big one! (lol, big butt!) anyway, if you want to do a job like a red mage. you have to been a white mage and a black mage before. At least level 10!

So, should I make it?

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • I've seen it attempted before, but any forum RP that has a system of leveling up doesn't last long.

They happen, but only in the hands of a skilled RPer. Plus, why would you play FFXI on a forum when you can just play the game instead?

An interesting idea, but it would have to be tweaked considerably.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Not really a good idea, it lacks good focus and depth, along with the aforementioned problems. Besides, this should go in the Idea Discussion thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back