• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen pokémon black 2or withe 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2012
    Sorry for bad English I have dyslexia
    hello.
    I am looking to buy black or white 2 but I do not know o it is worth the money. I'm a real old-school player. I love gold silver cristal has vartit my favorite games since 2000 and 2001. I've played Pokemon since it came out in 1995 and seen almost all anime episodes. at least one of each version, but still looking.
    have seen how DS games will be worse for every game that comes out. pearl and diamond "sucked. was too easy" and black and white "NFC destroyed it, had a mewtow for other gym in the 70th Black game?" so i detection dogs, it is worth I put out 500 KR = $ 74.90, on black and white 2? will buy the Japanese version.

happy for fast awnsering. and btw i have black in EU and all other in EU i few in JPN.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Whether or not it's worth the money is up to you. You can look around the forums here, check out the discussions, and then decide for yourself. However, asking a question like this doesn't really deserve it's own thread. You could have just asked me this question, and I would have been happy to give you my opinion on it.
    So, this thread is now closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back