• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:*Αρχαία μυστήρια 2*:. (Ancient Mysteries 2)

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
  • Pokémon Fake Card Company
    Αρχαία μυστήρια 2
    (Ancient Mysteries 2)

001celebi4nk.jpg
    002mew7ts.jpg

003jirachi6fh.jpg
    004manaphy7gf.jpg

005chinochi8ee.jpg

Yep! THis is going to be an awesome set... I will be creating 2 sets at the same time.. How mental - but i am. The one i showed before which is just a simple collection of all my fakes put together, a new generation will be revealed next.

In ancient times, Pokémon alos liked on the planet. Even though these Pokémon looked the same, they were very different. They possessed the power of "Ancient" powers. A generation which is now extinct also lived on the land. This set will introduce new Pokémon and new abilities all together... All on the next blank: ACANTHITE!!!

Have fun, and PLEASE reply on these cards... it makes me uninthusiastic about faking when no one says anything!!!​

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
  • Yes! Sir!

Cascade Of The Sky said:

Have fun, and PLEASE reply on these cards... it makes me uninthusiastic about faking when no one says anything!!!​

YES! I will reply!

Your cards are very cool indeed. As always. Their HP is kinda low for a rare card. I like Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy the most. 10/10! for those cards and 9/10 for 'd others.

By the way, Jirachi's Seek out is like the Poke-Power Quick Search. right?
    The text is kinda down though. you should mean any 1 card, right?

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
  • Gorgeous, cascade..

you really set that bar high

I hope my set will turn out as good.. cant wait to see more..

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    The cards are, as usual, tremendouse. (I'd don't bother scoring yours because I have yet to see one bellow 10/10). But I have a couple questions, how are you going to handycap the uber-powerful ancients in gameplay? I had wondered this with your ancient legendary birds too, they seem to trump even Ex's, but I don't see any built in handycaps.

My other question was, who is Chinochi? Could you just give a pokedex sort of description? (I like new pokemon) Anyhow, brilliant job.

--the Razor

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • nope - not possable to buy them,... :S sorry!

ENG: Chinochi
    JAP: チノチ (Chinochi)

TYPE: Dark/Psychic
    SPECIES: Nightmare Pokémon
    No.???
    Ability: Intimidate
    (Upon Chinochi's entry in battle, all opponent's attack stats are lowered)
    Gender Ratio: - male 0% female 0%

Hight: 1'4"
    Weight: 12 lbs.

- no more info :)

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
  • I forgot to ask, cascade.. you ever planning on making any dual blanks? or any custom types?

Years
  • OMG these cards are sooo cool! I just can't find any error or a tip I could give you! Just 100%, perfect! The blanks are also pretty cool. (BTW, you know greek? xD)

Back