• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Rebellion Of The Red Moon +

Flame Claw

Flaminator
Years
  • Back in 2006 Cascade Gonpory started a set called Rebellion Of The Red Moon with "evil" Pokémon from a distance moon. However, "The Biggest Thing In Faking History" (ex: Acanthite) started to get in the way + rotrm was slowly forgotten about.

Near the end of 2006, Cascade asked me to take over the set. Blennix Nebilicious then offered help and we started getting this set going.

One of the first "clues" was when I had a sig saying
    "Project:Space"
    "14,5,2,9,12,9,3,9,15,19"
    A=1B=2C=3

This spelled out "Nebilicios", a reference to the correctly spelled word "Nebilicious".

Then there was
    "REBEL", a reference to Rebellion Of The Red Moon.

--

Now for the cards.

by Flame Claw:

and by Blennix:

I'm hoping this set will big, we are working on it most of the time, about 15 cards are done.

I hope you enjoy this.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Nice, though the symbols on the dual-type line are a little obscured.

Are all the cards goinf to use _this_ exact blank, or are there others in the same style?

Love the arts.

On Scizor, is it just me or are the retreat symbols sort of nudging up a bit to much?
    And I think you should put the + sign next to Blade Test, not Aerial Ace ¦D

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
  • Nice, though the symbols on the dual-type line are a little obscured.

Are all the cards goinf to use _this_ exact blank, or are there others in the same style?

Love the arts.

On Scizor, is it just me or are the retreat symbols sort of nudging up a bit to much?
    And I think you should put the + sign next to Blade Test, not Aerial Ace ¦D

Nope, tho most of the Red Moon Pokémon will use that style.

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
  • Ok guy, let me say you than really liked me the idea... Anyway I think than the blank can be improved a little more. The red marks around the illus looks cool... but a little irregular.... if you wish I can fix a little the blanks, there isn't problem for me.
    Oh yeah, a question: All the Red moon pokemons it will be Psychic/Dark. Right?

Lordpenguin

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    I noticed something else as well: on classic blanks, the -30 for resistance goes next to the symbol. Is this not true for advance as well?

Lordpenguin

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    What about DP blanks, with the variable +/- 10? I was thinking about updating, seeing as I _should_ be getting photoshop soon.

Back