• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Theory on Sun&Moon anime plot

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • This is just a theory I have on the anime. Contains a few spoilers if you haven't watched the Japanese Dub with English Subs yet(and the English Dub won't be out for weeks), hence I'm putting it in a Spoiler. Open at your own risk.

Spoiler:

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    The plot only revolves only around trials. Lillie is just a character on the side that is all.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2019
    The plot only revolves only around trials. Lillie is just a character on the side that is all.

She's the deutaragonist and she gets the most focus after Ash himself.

She is very important to the plot.

She's the same thing that Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, and Serena were; the main female character.

This is just as much Lillie's show as it is Ash's; it's the other four that are side characters.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    She's the deutaragonist and she gets the most focus after Ash himself.

She is very important to the plot.

She's the same thing that Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, and Serena were; the main female character.

This is just as much Lillie's show as it is Ash's; it's the other four that are side characters.
    She is not important to the plot and not an important character to me. She does not anything in the show. She is the same as iris and serena but not misty, may or dawn. I don't consider lillie a main female character.

And no, this is not lillie's show. This is Ash's show. She is the side character. Not the other four. My opinion.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2019
    Ash will face all four Kahunas and I think the only trial that Ash makes is only the with the Gumshoos Totem, all others will be made by side characters, like Team Rocket faced Totem Raticate and Lana Totem, Wishiwashi. The only one I don't know is Kiawe since he already has a Firium Z

Back