• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Astral

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2021
    Hello there. My name is MonadoXY7 and I'm making my first ever fan made Pokémon game called Pokémon Astral. This game will be made with RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials with lots of help from YouTubers and their videos, but collaborative help from game developers who read this thread is welcome. I want to make something just like that of Pokémon Reborn or the Gen 5 fan made games with graphics like theirs. I don't have much time with my RPG Maker XP since its a trial version but I want this dream of mine to happen. This is what I have so far in terms of the story:

The Holanda Region is well known by foreign lands for having the most strongest Pokémon Trainers in terms of governmental power. The Pokémon League is part of this power in which the Elite 4 and Champion are in fact the leaders of this very region. Gym Leaders associated with this region are called either Mayors or Presidents depending on their rank and size of their city/town. They make sure that peace and harmony is united throughout the entire region with supplies and demands of all resources. However, there are those who wish to overthrow the government and disrupt that unity and make themselves high leaders of Holanda called Team Black Sun. They wan;t to find and use legendary Pokémon like that of Groudon and Kyogre. The gym leaders, elite 4 and champion all make up the White Moon organization and always try to stop them. But they can't do it alone; You must journey through this region you call home and fight the tyranny of Team Black Sun, capture the other legendary Pokémon to save those from being misused, and bring order to the Holanda region. Meet new characters and befriend all 386 Pokémon. Can you return the governmental power back to its original state? Or will there be a new tyrant-like rule over Holanda?

The Main Character: Whether you're a boy or girl, you are brave, intelligent, and have expert skills in Pokemon battles. You live in Eversprout Town with your mother and father and just on the day you start your journey, you have finished the last Pokemon Academy school semester at the age of 13.

The Rival: Alan has been your rival ever since his parents were divorced at the age of 10. Growing a hatred for his family's history, he has a need to improve his skills at the cost of befriending his Pokemon. With his ego, he thinks he can bring his parents back together and sets out to find him. He may be a bit impulsive at time but he does have a heart of gold; just doesn't know how to use it.

Professor Alder: Professor Alder has been studying the Holanda region's geography to figure out why Pokemon live where they live and how it affects their ecosystem. Curious as to find out why, he is like Professor Birch of Hoenn and usually travels on foot in every area. However, he is in his final years as researching the region and its many Pokemon habitats are on his bucket list.

Team Black Sun: the organization responsible for disrupting the balance of economics and governmental power of the Holanda region. They would even challenge the mayors, presidents, and Pokemon League for Regional Control. The Leaders remain incognito but they have been called the 3 C's (Control, Crisis, and Chaos). Somehow they have now included a fourth top leader known as the Lord of Corruption into their ranks and wish to use Legendary Pokemon to jumpstart their plans.

Team White Moon: this organization is the government's go -to gang for stopping Black Sun and restoring order to the region.They are stationed in almost every location where the demand for supplies and resources are the most amassed but they patrol other towns and routes inside those gate houses. The people of Holanda respect them and are well recruited for wanting to save their hometown from further patriotic destruction.

Features Include:
    386 Pokémon to catch
    9 Starter Pokémon available
    Detailed new region Holanda
    New 8 Gym Badges and Pokémon League
    Hidden moves at now called gadgets
    Side Quests
    Legendary Pokémon dungeons/new areas to catch them
    New characters and sprites
    Day/Night Cycle

Places Completed so far:
    Eversprout Town
    Route 1
    Paleda Town
    Routes 2 & 2a
    New Orleans City
    Pokemon Lab (for Professor Alder)
    New Orleans Checkpoint( you show your badge in order to get past)

I may be able to do this on my own but as I said up at the beginning collaborative help is welcome and I will try my best to upload the first town image to show you all what I have created so far. Then I will make a FAQ on this thread just in case you have any questions about how I am doing or if you wish to know more about the game. If however this thread is taken down by the higher ups of the Pokecommunity website, then it may announce that I will continue this project on my own but with no help to support me except with tutorials from those on YouTube. Thank you all for being supportive and I hope to live up to your expectations.

If there are any questions needed to be answered, please post a reply and that will become the FAQ on its own.

Attachments

• Pokémon Astral
      screenshot_20170831_194543.png
      20.2 KB · Views: 4
    • Pokémon Astral
      screenshot_20170831_194902.png
      16.9 KB · Views: 2
    • Pokémon Astral
      screenshot_20170831_195159.png
      32.2 KB · Views: 1
    • Pokémon Astral
      screenshot_20170831_195721.png