• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script✓] Curiosity, about the ruby truck

MrBr23

Mundo scripting
Years
  • Hi Guys, good to doubt, was a curiosity.
    Can someone explain to me how the truck script works?
    Osea when we start to play, it appears that we are inside the truck and that effect is created, the sound, things move.

I say it because, when you enter that map, there was no level script, or is it ASM?

Thanks in advance

Pd: I speak Spanish, I'm sorry if any words are misspelled.

Hola chicos, buena mas que duda, era una curiosidad.
    Alguien me podría explicar como funciona el script del camion?
    osea cuando empezamos a jugar, aparece que estamos dentro del camion y se crea ese efecto, el sonido, las cosas se mueven.

Lo digo porque, cuando entre en aquel mapa, no habia ningun script de nivel, o es ASM?

Gracias de antemano.

Wüfzhéévk

Ǵ̸͙̘͐̓ͅl̷̚͠͝? ?? �̝i̷͕͊t̵̠̼̹̆c? ?� �̣̭̓h̷̻̰̭̏͊e̵
    Years
  • Hola, nose si te entendi pero bueno...
    si bien no me equivoco, todo es un mismo script, de modo que lo del camion que se mueven las cosas esta conectado con el script del profesor preguntandote tu nombre, etc.
    creo que si remueves el script de la introduccion del profesor, el personaje aparece de frente en el camion pudiendose mover (la animacion de las cosas no ocurre)

Back