• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need the following Pokemon

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2008
I don't need them EV trained or leveled up, anything will do.

Stunky/Skuntank
Skorupi/Drapion
Burmy/Mothim/Wormadam
Combee (female)/Vespiquen
Cherubi/Cherrim

And here's some pokemon I don't desperately need, but I need them anyways:

Milotic
Latios
Latias
Pupitar
Electrivire
Magmortar
Manaphy

Friend Code is 1203 5892 4424. I don't have EV trained pokes, nor do I have lvl 100 pokes to spare. I have variety, a few legendaries, and starters of all generations. Please understand that I am not much of a competitive battler, and my main objective is completeing the pokedex as much as I can. Thanks in advance

Kakashi xshadowx

Mangekyou Sharingan!!!
Years
i can get you a stunky
do you have a poliwhirl + kings rock??
I'll let stunky have a kings rock, so you won't lose that ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2008
Chikorita, Ivysaur, Totodile, Bayleaf, Meganium, Quilava, Typhlosion, Eevevolutions (any), Feraligatr (almost any starter really.

Or you culd tell me what you want, cause i have lots of stuff.

I've got a poliwrath and a poliwag with king's rock, no poliwhirl though.

Please, if you got a pokemon from my list, I beg you to put what you want/need, this offering consumes time and creates confusion, besides, I don't have a clue about what any of you need, so just saying 5 pokes from my 12 filled boxes won't help very much.

Last edited:

Kakashi xshadowx

Mangekyou Sharingan!!!
Years
Chikorita, Ivysaur, Totodile, Bayleaf, Meganium, Quilava, Typhlosion, Eevevolutions (any), Feraligatr (almost any starter really.

Or you culd tell me what you want, cause i have lots of stuff.

I've got a poliwrath and a poliwag with king's rock, no poliwhirl though.
Do you want to trade your umbreon for stunky???

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2008
Friend code is in my first post, look it up. I'm already inside the room.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2008
All right people, I got a stunky. Anyone else willing to trade anything else from the list is welcome, just put the pokemon you want. Oh and Rupp, I think I don't have eevee, I only have the evolutions (now minus umbreon), sorry.

Rupp

Strategy!
Years
Im in with the Scorupi.

Sorry, if I took too long.

EDIT: Ohh I thought you were talking to me. Well, if you have an Espeon that would be fine.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2008
I've got a burmy if you would like it.

Burmy please, name what you want and I'll see if I have it. If you can, name multiple pokes so I can check which ones I have all at once.

Im in with the Scorupi.

Sorry, if I took too long.

EDIT: Ohh I thought you were talking to me. Well, if you have an Espeon that would be fine.

Kay, I got espeon. I'll be heading to the room now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2008
Message to everyone: Pardon me for the time I take to get inside, I just configured my Wi Fi today.

hay do you want my Ekectivire? i give it to you for a Glaceon

Okay, glaceon. I'll head to the room as soon as I can. Please be patient though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2008
Just any pokemon will do, what ever you want to give me.
btw which burmy would you like, I have the regular and the ground type.

Any burmy would be fine thanks. Hmmm, I got a handful of pokes, I'll head to the room with one in hand to trade right after I finish this other trade I'm doing. It'll take a bit, but please be patient. Oh and since you are accepting any pokemon, I'll let it be a surprise :D.

Back