• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] FT Shiny Flawless-near Flawless Starters LF Shiny megastone carrier GEN VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Hey Dusbusk

I am actually available now. I will meet you online now?

Hey Dus....

Umm sorry about this but i wasnt aware its actually in Jap....do you have one in english? if not i return it and trade for something else...you can keep the squirtle and i will just give trade you for another mon from my list before?

Dusbusk

Shiny Searcher
    Years
  • Hey Dus....

Umm sorry about this but i wasnt aware its actually in Jap....do you have one in english? if not i return it and trade for something else...you can keep the squirtle and i will just give trade you for another mon from my list before?

I'll give you my duskull if you have sth against japanese OTs who hatched eggs LOL, Ill be waiting

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    I'll give you my duskull if you have sth against japanese OTs who hatched eggs LOL, Ill be waiting

Nah nothing against them just prefer english and failed to read the notes throughly. Yep Duskull is fine then. I will come up now lol

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Hi All

What I have For Trade:

Shinies:

- Starters all at level 10, apart from Froakie, Squirtle (pokerus), Chespin and Fennekin all at level 1)
    - Axew
    - Beldum
    - Larvitar
    - Dratini
    - Snorlax
    - Munchlax
    - Zorua
    - Eevee
    - Umbreon
    - Machamp
    - Sandslash
    - Ninetales
    - Bastiodon
    - Zubat
    - Scizor
    - Oddish
    - Persian
    - Poliwag
    - Poliwhirl
    - Poliwrath
    - Magneton
    - Gengar
    - Hypno
    - Seaking
    - Scyther
    - Magikarp
    - Gyarados
    - Lapras
    - Vaperon
    - Omastar
    - Aerodactyl
    - Moltres
    - Raichu
    - Quagsire Female
    - Steelix
    - Snubbull
    - Heracross
    - Sneasel
    - Magcargo
    - Corsola
    - Remoraid
    - Houndour
    - Kindra
    - Tyrogue
    - Lugia
    - Ho-Oh
    - Linoone
    - AND MY FAVOURITE....PHIONE

And so many more to list...but anyway so far if anyone is interested please let me know. I edit this page even more when i actually have time.

Events:
    - Arceus 20th
    - Viciniti
    - Darkrai
    - Shaymin
    - Meloette
    - Mew (lvl 5)
    - Manaphy (lvl 1)
    - Jirachi

I am open to any offer, however i am specifically looking for the following competitive Shinies (preferably all at lvl -1 or between lvl 1-10):

-Gastly
    -Scizor
    -Pinsir
    -Riolu
    -Kangaskhan
    -Magikarp
    -Machop
    -Absol
    -Sableye
    -Slowpoke
    -Snorunt

Please let me know if you are interested and please only trade for legal and legit pokemon as that is what i am offering. **Please note, my trade will only become available from this Saturday. Any offer is welcome however must be legal and legit. If you are interested feel free to make any offers in addition to my preference.

Thanks
    Azhaii

Hi , I'm interested in shiny Tyrogue , shiny Linoone , shiny Bastiodon and phoine , I can offer these shines for trade , they are all competitive and lvl 100
    Shiny snorlax
    Shiny magmortor
    Shiny leafeon
    Shiny glaceon
    Shiny latios
    Shiny butterfree

These are regular shinies that are for trade
    Shiny eevee
    Shiny dunsparce

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Hi , I'm interested in shiny Tyrogue , shiny Linoone , shiny Bastiodon and phoine , I can offer these shines for trade , they are all competitive and lvl 100
    Shiny snorlax
    Shiny magmortor
    Shiny leafeon
    Shiny glaceon
    Shiny latios
    Shiny butterfree

These are regular shinies that are for trade
    Shiny eevee
    Shiny dunsparce

Hi Mega

Thank you for the offer I appreciate it. Unfortunately I am not interested in lvl 100 mons despite their attractive nature and stats....do you have other mons at a lower level? preferably level 1 or whatever the lower...I trade more for the collection value of the mons, and also for practical use as well so I will actually play with them and use them in games. So as you can imagine...level 100 prevents me from being able to do that. Thank you for following my post though, if there is anything else you would like to trade for please feel free to let me know ! =)

Azhaii

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back