ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Ad Content
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old January 10th, 2016 (3:33 AM).
faizkaixa faizkaixa is offline
     
    Join Date: Feb 2015
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 47
    I laugh so hard playing this hack :))

    may i know what does CAWPS mean ?
    Reply With Quote
      #52   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old January 10th, 2016 (3:35 AM).
    DemICE's Avatar
    DemICE DemICE is offline
       
      Join Date: May 2013
      Location: Greece
      Age: 30
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Modest
      Posts: 101
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by faizkaixa View Post
      I laugh so hard playing this hack :))

      may i know what does CAWPS mean ?
      BOSS->BAWS
      CAWPS->COPS

      To be a cop or a cawp? hard decision ^^
      Reply With Quote
        #53   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old January 10th, 2016 (6:01 AM). Edited January 10th, 2016 by Abhishek.
      Abhishek Abhishek is offline
         
        Join Date: Jul 2013
        Location: India
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 213
        Im struck In Ruboro city? What should I DO?
        I have areested slum nd herein guy
        EDIT: Dont Mind spells
        Reply With Quote
          #54   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old January 10th, 2016 (7:06 AM).
        DemICE's Avatar
        DemICE DemICE is offline
           
          Join Date: May 2013
          Location: Greece
          Age: 30
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 101
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Snorlax44 View Post
          Im struck In Ruboro city? What should I DO?
          I have areested slum nd herein guy
          EDIT: Dont Mind spells
          After ur done with rustboro go to the house of the old man who owned a ship. there is a cop in there in place of the dead geezer who will drive you to dewford
          Reply With Quote
            #55   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old January 10th, 2016 (7:37 AM).
          Rocket Grunt 11037's Avatar
          Rocket Grunt 11037 Rocket Grunt 11037 is offline
             
            Join Date: Feb 2014
            Location: Brazil
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 2
            I don't really like to side with the police, but let's give it a go...
            Reply With Quote
              #56   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old January 10th, 2016 (8:02 AM).
            Abhishek Abhishek is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2013
              Location: India
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Relaxed
              Posts: 213
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by DemICE View Post
              After ur done with rustboro go to the house of the old man who owned a ship. there is a cop in there in place of the dead geezer who will drive you to dewford
              Thank man, It Should be More Obvious to Notice.
              __________________
              Currently
              Completed Pokemon Korosu
              Reply With Quote
                #57   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old January 10th, 2016 (8:10 AM).
              DemICE's Avatar
              DemICE DemICE is offline
                 
                Join Date: May 2013
                Location: Greece
                Age: 30
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 101
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Snorlax44 View Post
                Thank man, It Should be More Obvious to Notice.
                its fine imo
                its just my opinion, but as gamers we have become pretty spoiled. we like the game to drag us by the nose to the next objective without us searching at all ourselves.
                have you played something like the original Zelda of NES ? no one to guide you, just you, yourself having a whole hostile gameworld available to you and trying to figure out what to do and where to go. And it was considered one of the best games of its time
                Reply With Quote
                  #58   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old January 10th, 2016 (12:49 PM).
                Pokemanz1235's Avatar
                Pokemanz1235 Pokemanz1235 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2016
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 6
                  "Hey Idiot in the back go get us some DONUTS!" I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorite ROM hacks
                  __________________
                  [align=center]
                  Name: Luditrollo
                  Reply With Quote
                    #59   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old January 10th, 2016 (4:47 PM).
                  Abhishek Abhishek is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2013
                    Location: India
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 213
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DemICE View Post
                    its fine imo
                    its just my opinion, but as gamers we have become pretty spoiled. we like the game to drag us by the nose to the next objective without us searching at all ourselves.
                    have you played something like the original Zelda of NES ? no one to guide you, just you, yourself having a whole hostile gameworld available to you and trying to figure out what to do and where to go. And it was considered one of the best games of its time
                    Yeah, But it Didn't make Sense(LOL), Anway The Whole Hack dont make Sense.
                    __________________
                    Currently
                    Completed Pokemon Korosu
                    Reply With Quote
                      #60   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old January 11th, 2016 (5:40 PM).
                    Kolan Kolan is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2016
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 8
                      Hi Crizzle,
                      I had a blast playing through Pokemon Outlaw so I would really like to try out Cawps too as the reactions here are very positive. I have run into a problem though. I would like to play the game on my android mobile phone but so far I havent been able to install it. Does anybody here around now what I have to do exactly?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #61   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old January 11th, 2016 (5:48 PM).
                      Kolan Kolan is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2016
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 8
                        ignore my last post I figured it out myself.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #62   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old January 11th, 2016 (11:38 PM).
                        faizkaixa faizkaixa is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2015
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 47
                          Finish the game

                          And well i feel its kinda short

                          The game was fun though , great job making this hack , crizzle
                          Reply With Quote
                            #63   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old January 12th, 2016 (3:38 AM).
                          Crizzle's Avatar
                          Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                          Legend
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2015
                            Location: USA
                            Age: 24
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 940
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by faizkaixa View Post
                            Finish the game

                            And well i feel its kinda short

                            The game was fun though , great job making this hack , crizzle
                            Thanks. I kinda screwed up in that department. It seems like people have been going through it pretty quick. Then again, it's just a game and it wasn't meant to consume your life. If it gives people 10 hours(or whatever amount of time) of fun, then I'm cool with it.
                            __________________
                            Pokemon Savage Silver
                            Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                            Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                            Pokemon CAWPS
                            Pokemon Outlaw
                            Reply With Quote
                              #64   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old January 12th, 2016 (5:36 AM).
                            Abhishek Abhishek is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2013
                              Location: India
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 213
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Crizzle View Post
                              Thanks. I kinda screwed up in that department. It seems like people have been going through it pretty quick. Then again, it's just a game and it wasn't meant to consume your life. If it gives people 10 hours(or whatever amount of time) of fun, then I'm cool with it.
                              Are You Working On New Project? Next Hack You Get to Become a President? Or Some Yakuza Type Thing?
                              __________________
                              Currently
                              Completed Pokemon Korosu
                              Reply With Quote
                                #65   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old January 12th, 2016 (6:54 AM).
                              Crizzle's Avatar
                              Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                              Legend
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2015
                                Location: USA
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 940
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Snorlax44 View Post
                                Are You Working On New Project? Next Hack You Get to Become a President? Or Some Yakuza Type Thing?
                                My new years resolution was to never hack again after this one. Im probably breaking that resolution.
                                __________________
                                Pokemon Savage Silver
                                Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                                Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                                Pokemon CAWPS
                                Pokemon Outlaw
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #66   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old January 12th, 2016 (8:16 AM).
                                Abhishek Abhishek is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2013
                                  Location: India
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 213
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Crizzle View Post
                                  My new years resolution was to never hack again after this one. Im probably breaking that resolution.
                                  I Hope You Break It :) If You Include Gym's in the Hack it Would Lenghten the Game a Bit.
                                  __________________
                                  Currently
                                  Completed Pokemon Korosu
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #67   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old January 13th, 2016 (4:13 AM).
                                  The Annoying Rollout's Avatar
                                  The Annoying Rollout The Annoying Rollout is offline
                                  You already know it
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2015
                                    Location: Philippines
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Hardy
                                    Posts: 124
                                    Just beated the game.And man the final boss was damn hard.Never expected him.

                                    Though it was a great hack but I think this hack needs a postgame IMO.I mean where did the final boss go?Then who are those Thugs in yellow uniform?For me the hack was too short to be enjoyable.But hands down man.Your two hacks was just simply Awesome and very Funny!Hope to see more hacks soon!
                                    __________________
                                    "With the Power of Marijuana,We can be Psychics man."

                                    -Sabrina (Pokemon Outlaw)
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #68   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old January 13th, 2016 (8:41 AM).
                                    Crizzle's Avatar
                                    Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                                    Legend
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2015
                                      Location: USA
                                      Age: 24
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 940
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by The Annoying Rollout View Post
                                      Just beated the game.And man the final boss was damn hard.Never expected him.

                                      Though it was a great hack but I think this hack needs a postgame IMO.I mean where did the final boss go?Then who are those Thugs in yellow uniform?For me the hack was too short to be enjoyable.But hands down man.Your two hacks was just simply Awesome and very Funny!Hope to see more hacks soon!
                                      Thanks for the kind words.
                                      The guys in the yellow uniforms were just thugs/delinquents, unattached to any group. I just tried to make them look cool by giving them yellow outfits.

                                      If I make another, I'll keep in mind to take my time and make it longer than this one.
                                      __________________
                                      Pokemon Savage Silver
                                      Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                                      Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                                      Pokemon CAWPS
                                      Pokemon Outlaw
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #69   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old January 13th, 2016 (10:38 AM).
                                      jbwest31 jbwest31 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Oct 2013
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 21
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by faizkaixa View Post
                                        I laugh so hard playing this hack :))

                                        may i know what does CAWPS mean ?

                                        It's cop with a Boston accent. I would assume a reference from the movie The Departed.
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #70   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old January 15th, 2016 (4:51 AM).
                                        The Annoying Rollout's Avatar
                                        The Annoying Rollout The Annoying Rollout is offline
                                        You already know it
                                           
                                          Join Date: Nov 2015
                                          Location: Philippines
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Hardy
                                          Posts: 124
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Crizzle View Post
                                          Thanks for the kind words.
                                          The guys in the yellow uniforms were just thugs/delinquents, unattached to any group. I just tried to make them look cool by giving them yellow outfits.

                                          If I make another, I'll keep in mind to take my time and make it longer than this one.
                                          Just showing my aprecciation man.Oh if you will make a hack can we play on the Bad side now(Team Magma or Aqua for example because TR stories are common right now)?Or maybe you play as the Prof. Oak/Elm/Birch on their way to badness!!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #71   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old January 15th, 2016 (3:25 PM).
                                          RLCLONED RLCLONED is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2014
                                            Posts: 10
                                            Hey Crizzle, found two bugs! (I don't mind them, they're not bad) Have you ever wanted free unlimited heart scales? Lanette (The PC lady) will you give you two heart scales EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. You talk to her. It's ridiculous, I guess you expected it to happen once, but I'm currently maxed out on Heart Scales cuz of that! SO if you want to fix that, go ahead. Just letting everyone know if they want unlimited move tutor moves.

                                            Also, in the beginning of the game, once you enter the police academy for the first time, if you don't move up a tile, then you can immediately exit and roam around free with no Pokemon because there's no prompt telling you about your police duties. SO as long as you don't get into a battle, you can have fun running around not doing your job. Take that you overachieving police officers! The laziness shall live on!

                                            That's all for now ;)

                                            - RLCLONED
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #72   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old January 15th, 2016 (8:06 PM).
                                            Crizzle's Avatar
                                            Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                                            Legend
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2015
                                              Location: USA
                                              Age: 24
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 940
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by RLCLONED View Post
                                              Hey Crizzle, found two bugs! (I don't mind them, they're not bad) Have you ever wanted free unlimited heart scales? Lanette (The PC lady) will you give you two heart scales EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. You talk to her. It's ridiculous, I guess you expected it to happen once, but I'm currently maxed out on Heart Scales cuz of that! SO if you want to fix that, go ahead. Just letting everyone know if they want unlimited move tutor moves.

                                              Also, in the beginning of the game, once you enter the police academy for the first time, if you don't move up a tile, then you can immediately exit and roam around free with no Pokemon because there's no prompt telling you about your police duties. SO as long as you don't get into a battle, you can have fun running around not doing your job. Take that you overachieving police officers! The laziness shall live on!

                                              That's all for now ;)

                                              - RLCLONED
                                              Thanks!

                                              The heart scale glitch was intentionally left in the game. I found it when I was testing through my hack myself. I was gonna fix but I decided to say "screw it, free heart scales for everyone". Makes the move tutor less of a hassle. I would have fixed it if it were rare candy or something but a heart scale? Take as many as you want.

                                              The second glitch could be easily fixed, but I won't fix it. 99.9% of players will take 1 step forward when the enter they academy building. No point of fixing such an obscure glitch.(Translation: I'm too lazy.)
                                              Shoot, I'll rationalize it. If you leave the police academy prematurely, then you're not even a police officer, just some guy/gal running around with no Pokemon, haha. So it worked exactly how it was supposed to.

                                              Thanks so much for playing and reporting the bugs you found. You're awesome, especially for finding the second glitch.
                                              __________________
                                              Pokemon Savage Silver
                                              Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                                              Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                                              Pokemon CAWPS
                                              Pokemon Outlaw
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #73   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old January 16th, 2016 (7:20 PM).
                                              RLCLONED RLCLONED is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Apr 2014
                                                Posts: 10
                                                Hey, also, Crizzle, I wanted a Flygon! Where can I get one? And if you say desert, then WHEN DO YOU GET THE GO-GOGGLES?
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #74   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old January 16th, 2016 (10:22 PM).
                                                TrainerSarah TrainerSarah is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Sep 2014
                                                  Gender: Female
                                                  Posts: 21
                                                  I love this hacks story. Just caught a scyther on the footpath near cycling road, any chance I can evolve it?
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #75   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                  Old January 16th, 2016 (10:41 PM).
                                                  Crizzle's Avatar
                                                  Crizzle Crizzle is offline
                                                  Legend
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Apr 2015
                                                    Location: USA
                                                    Age: 24
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 940
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by RLCLONED View Post
                                                    Hey, also, Crizzle, I wanted a Flygon! Where can I get one? And if you say desert, then WHEN DO YOU GET THE GO-GOGGLES?
                                                    Yes the desert. Go go goggles are in northern part of route 115 above the meteor falls entrance(you need surf to get up there).
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by TrainerSarah View Post
                                                    I love this hacks story. Just caught a scyther on the footpath near cycling road, any chance I can evolve it?
                                                    Try a Moon stone(There's one in meteor falls or if you buy one at the dept store in lilycove for $1). Tell me if it works.

                                                    Thanks to both of you guys for playing!
                                                    __________________
                                                    Pokemon Savage Silver
                                                    Check out the crappy hacks that I made:

                                                    Credit to Corazon(or whatever he calls himself now) for banner.
                                                    Pokemon CAWPS
                                                    Pokemon Outlaw
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                    Ad Content
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:55 PM.