ROM Hacking Discussion General discussions about all things fan games. Topics relating to both ROM hacks and custom games are welcome here. Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old August 25th, 2018 (5:23 PM).
Salazar

Nature: Relaxed
    First of all, I'm sorry if this is not the place to publish this thread, I didn't fully know where I could put it, if necessary, tell me where to put the post to delete it from here, thank you.

I'm looking for a second generation hackrom. I remember playing it a few years ago, I started in a cave or something, with a pokemon and I was looking for my mother or sister, I don't remember well and there was an option to manage the initial pokemon inside the cave to enter through small areas and investigate other rooms to be able to advance. It was probably Crystal since I remember the protagonist being a girl. I don't remember much more since I left it pending, I never played it and I ended up eliminating it, but recently I remembered it and I've been searching for a few days but I can't find it, does anyone know what hackrom I'm talking about? thank you.
      #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old September 10th, 2018 (4:11 PM).

That's Pokemon Prism, by Koolboyman. It was hit with a C&D by Nintendo, but I know there's an updated version out there somewhere. It's basically completed.

Quick Reply