• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Story Is Most Emotional In The My Sweet Roomies Game?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2024
There is this mobile phone game called My Sweet Roomies where your character is a guy that gets taken into a share house with 6 girls. You then follow through their stories. The names are Aoi, Aki, Mitsuka, Sayaka, Ren and the boss lady Misaki. I thought that Sayaka's was quite emotional where her Dad is sick in hospital and she over works hard to earn enough money for his surgery.

Years
  • Age 50
  • Seen Jan 6, 2018
I think it's Aki's route. For a start the free section is somewhat ambiguous, so unless you pay to read the epilogue, you don't know how it's going to work out. It also makes clear (even if it's not really reasonable) why Aki is so nasty to the protagonist in other routes

Last edited:
Back