• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for these pokes? Auction Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
Years
  • Alright see ya in a few.

Fiillleeer...

EDIT: Thanks very much for Entei and Meowth!
    Don you happen to have a Raikou? (Sp?) If so, I have a few more items and TMs that I could give you for it.

Last edited:

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • Hey, I have all of the rare items you're looking for except reaper clothes, and focus sashes. I'm going to get on AIM and im you.
    yea, I'm not home yet, I won't be till about 6 hours from now. hmm.... tell me what you're looking for and perhaps we can work something out.

What do you want for the Entei? I can trade you an UT Lv. 40 Shiney Larion.
    Larion? lol... what is that? it soudns alright to me, too.

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
  • Since my last post was ignored i'll re-post it...

I can offer YOU 3-4 Focus Sashes, what can I get for them??

Years
  • Hey,
    Updated: I have all the items except reaper cloths and power items. And I have all those TM's your looking for as well. I was looking for Entei,Moltres,Articuno, and shiny Smeargle. So if you could do any of those what items do you want from what I have, I'll be back on in an hour, so hopefully you'll be on then.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
  • Since my last post was ignored i'll re-post it...

I can offer YOU 3-4 Focus Sashes, what can I get for them??
    I didn't ignore your last post, I responded to it pretty quickly... and I stated "keep in touch"...

Hey,
    Updated: I have all the items except reaper cloths and power items. And I have all those TM's your looking for as well. I was looking for Entei,Moltres,Articuno, and shiny Smeargle. So if you could do any of those what items do you want from what I have, I'll be back on in an hour, so hopefully you'll be on then.

2 of the listed TMs per legend, as for the Smeargle, we'll discuss that, as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2008
    I have a reaper cloth I will never use. I will bid for the Hitmonchan that is said to be a great breeder

Last edited:
    Years
  • K Nacon, I'll get the tm's asap im just a tad busy at the moment. dont worry bout the shiny smeargle we'll just do 6tms for the 3 legendarys?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back