• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New League Interest

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    Hello everyone! My name is RyuNura and I am having thoughts of starting up my own league. It'll be on Showdown of course, I am just not sure if I want to use Smogon's servers or PC's server yet. It'll be more like an eSports league where you earn points after each match to get your ranking. Then their will be a championship after so many weeks where the top however many teams or players will compete for the league winner. I am currently just looking to see if anyone would be interested in joining this. I am currently looking at doing a team format where it's 3 players on a team plus 2 sub max, and the subs aren't required. All matches would be a Bo3 so every player gets to play. Switching your team of mons would be allowed between each match. So if you play a mono fire team during match one, match two you can play a different team. Switching which clan you play on is allowed as long as the members don't exceed 5. These are just a few ideas I came up with. Please provide feedback down below or feel free to pm me any other ideas you may have. Hope this works out so we can move forward. Carpe Noctem!

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™
    Years
  • I am interested in doing the league. You can go to pokecommunity's battle server and use a room or you can do it on the main showdown too. You can make the clan and open the submissions. If you need help you can ask me ill be glad to help you!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2021
    I am interested in doing the league. You can go to pokecommunity's battle server and use a room or you can do it on the main showdown too. You can make the clan and open the submissions. If you need help you can ask me ill be glad to help you!

I have sent you a message concerning you reaching out to help me. I appreciate the offer and would like to accept your help.

Back