• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Team Advice

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2017
    Sup' folks. I'm doing another playthrough of White 2. I needed advice on the next member I should add to my team. I don't have access to trading keep in mind. And no legendaries please.
    My current team is
    Umbreon Lvl 42
    Bite
    Moonlight
    Return
    Quick Attack

Lucario Lvl 41
    Copycat
    Swords Dance
    Force Palm
    Bone Rush

Braviary Lvl 41
    Slash
    Air Slash
    Hone Claws
    Fly

Darmanitan Lvl 42
    Fire Punch
    Flare Blitz
    Hammer Arm
    Headbutt

Starmie Lvl 34 (fresh catch)
    Surf
    Swift
    Confuse Ray
    Recover

I'm at Undella town. Can you guys sorta rate my team. And give advice for another Pokémon that would do well with them. Thanks in advance.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'll leave the move rating to someone else but for Pokemon suggestions:

Hmmm... maybe a special Grass type? You have a lot of physical attackers... I assume you didn't start with/still have a Snivy? I think Amoonguss would be a cute fit actually. Route 13 can help you out with a Foongus Hidden Grotto :) Catch one with the Hidden ability there and you have a really useful Pokemon that can definitely be helpful!

Back