• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Mega Adventure

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Soooo after defeating Rayquaza and talking to Red......I end up in the middle of the forest.....What the heck!?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Hello! I want to thank u for the awesome game and report a bug! After i trigger this event "The fight on the bridge outside the Fairy city with Red and Brandon" i cant enter a single building cause the game freezes.I pass the door and i either see the room and i cant move or my character isn't showing or the game just stops as i try to pass the door. An other note,the power plant door bug isnt fixed yet but with an abra u can just teleport back to ur house!
I hope u will continue the good work and this report wont cause u too much trouble to fix! :)

Leon Draceus

Palette Works Leader
Years
Hello! I want to thank u for the awesome game and report a bug! After i trigger this event "The fight on the bridge outside the Fairy city with Red and Brandon" i cant enter a single building cause the game freezes.I pass the door and i either see the room and i cant move or my character isn't showing or the game just stops as i try to pass the door. An other note,the power plant door bug isnt fixed yet but with an abra u can just teleport back to ur house!
I hope u will continue the good work and this report wont cause u too much trouble to fix! :)
Thank you very much for your help.
Beta 2:
- First thing, the Power Plant's door was fixed
- And teleport, Fly will take you home
- About "The fight on the bridge outside the Fairy city with Red and Brandon", have you defeated Mary, the 5th Gym Leader? It's my fault that I messed up the story of Mega Adventure, you have to beat Mary in Fairy City Gym before triggering event "The fight on the bridge outside the Fairy city with Red and Brandon"

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Thank you very much for your help.
Beta 2:
- First thing, the Power Plant's door was fixed
- And teleport, Fly will take you home
- About "The fight on the bridge outside the Fairy city with Red and Brandon", have you defeated Mary, the 5th Gym Leader? It's my fault that I messed up the story of Mega Adventure, you have to beat Mary in Fairy City Gym before triggering event "The fight on the bridge outside the Fairy city with Red and Brandon"
Thanks for ur reply!No i didnt defeat the gym leader,i was just exploring and i triggered it by accident.I will start a new file and i will do it properly.Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 3, 2022
uh my game is broken? There seems to be a bug where when red says lets go back to fairy city it just stops on the trees. Am i suppose to navigate back to the city like that.

Attachments

• mega.png
    mega.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 8
  • mega1.png
    mega1.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 8
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
Beta 2!!!!!!
I LOVED the game.....it is AWESOME.....the ash grininja fusion <3... can't wait for beta 2...... :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Bug report
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back