• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] writer and fakemon designer

Years
  • I could help build the structure of your story as well as designing new pokemon (which I like to do a lot)
    add me on discord manu boi#5950​

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2022
    Hey, If your not taken alerady, would you be wiling to desing some fakemon for our game Pokemon Galaxy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Hi there, if you are not already swamped I am just wondering if you could assist with a creation of 7 sprites. They would be final fantasy based as im looking to make a rom for me and a friend to use with our favourite FF summons available to us

Years
  • You could help with my project Pokemon Lapis Lazuli
    i need to flesh out the story
    if you aren't taken already

Years
  • Hi there, if you are not already swamped I am just wondering if you could assist with a creation of 7 sprites. They would be final fantasy based as im looking to make a rom for me and a friend to use with our favourite FF summons available to us

sorry but I don't think I can help you with that I'm not exactly good at spriting

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello,

I'm looking for sprite artists for Yu-Gi-Oh POKeDUEL. Are you still available?

Magi∆

MagiΔ
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    hey wanna help with project darkness the threads in the recruitment section of relic castle if you want more info. join my discord server and ping me in general (im odd days, and i'd need you to design new pokemon): https://discord.gg/bbtXFamSyC

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2021
    Hello,

I'm looking for sprite artists for Yu-Gi-Oh POKeDUEL. Are you still available?

I send you a private text told you about that I am so interested on helping you drawing prites and work of the system... if you are still interested ... please tell me

Back