• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Vivillon Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    I am looking for Poke Ball and Fancy forms and would be willing to trade Legendaries or events for them. I have Mesprit, Azelf, Virizion, Uxie, Cresselia, Shaymin, Suicine and Mewtwo and Genesect for trade. I may be talked into trading my Meloetta, Heatran, Terrakion or Regirock. Thanks y'all.

Last edited:

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • Hey, everyone. I'm looking for Tundra and Ocean forms for Vivillon. I have a quite a few Pokemon I'd be willing to trade for these two, so just ask what you are looking for. I also have all other patterns besides Fancy and Poke Ball to trade, as well. With that said I am also looking for Poke Ball and Fancy forms and would be willing to trade Legendaries or events for them. I have Mesprit, Azelf, Virizion, Uxie, Cresselia and Genesect for trade. I may be talked into trading my Meloetta, Heatran, Terrakion or Regirock. Thanks y'all.
    I have fancy and poke ball Vivillon.
    Do you have any other events?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    Unfortunately, I only have these for trade. Thanks for replying, tho.

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • Hey, everyone. I'm looking for Tundra and Ocean forms for Vivillon. I have a quite a few Pokemon I'd be willing to trade for these two, so just ask what you are looking for. I also have all other patterns besides Fancy and Poke Ball to trade, as well. With that said I am also looking for Poke Ball and Fancy forms and would be willing to trade Legendaries or events for them. I have Mesprit, Azelf, Virizion, Uxie, Cresselia and Genesect for trade. I may be talked into trading my Meloetta, Heatran, Terrakion or Regirock. Thanks y'all.

I actually should have tundra and ocean forms. Could I get the Sun and Monsoon Patterns?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    Yep. I have both of those forms. My friend code is 1220-7341-6431. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    I am on now. I must have accidentally traded my Monsoon, so I only have the Sun. Is there another form you need? So sorry about that. Literally just realized it. If not, could I trade my Sun for your Ocean?

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • I am on now. I must have accidentally traded my Monsoon, so I only have the Sun. Is there another form you need? So sorry about that. Literally just realized it. If not, could I trade my Sun for your Ocean?

Sure. Some other ones I need are Icy Snow, Jungle, River, and Garden. Just to make sure, what game generation will we be trading on? Because I have Sun on my gen 7 games, but I can do Tundra on gen 6

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    You want to do Gen 6 first then Gen 7? I have River on Gen 6 and then I can transfer my Sun over to Gen 7.

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • I can just trade both on gen 7, it's not a problem at all. I can just transfer tundra up right now

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    i didn't know how to find you. I'm not actually good at this game hahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back