• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF- Various Event Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
  • I'm looking for these Event Pokemon
    Magikarp
    OT- Lunar
    ID- 170128? (I'm not sure if this ID is correct but it's what was stated on Serebii)

Any of the Daisuki Club Magikarp
    OT- ID-
    ウッツ- 01256. Lv. 5
    ルイルイθ 02226. Lv. 6
    ノリィ♪ 03126. Lv. 7
    ナナ 07076. Lv. 5
    りゅうた 12226. Lv. 4

Dragonite
    OT- Lance
    ID- 03046

Shiny Mewtwo
    OT- Play! 2016
    ID- 07266

10th Anniversary Entei, Raikou and Suicune

Aldora Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno

I'm happy to clone any offered Pokemon so you won't loose it plus I'm happy to trade you for another Event or Shiny BR Pokemon holding any item you request, please quote me if you'd like to discuss a deal :)

Meluvia

Miss Magius
    Years
  • I'm looking for these Event Pokemon
    Magikarp
    OT- Lunar
    ID- 170128? (I'm not sure if this ID is correct but it's what was stated on Serebii)

Any of the Daisuki Club Magikarp
    OT- ID-
    ウッツ- 01256. Lv. 5
    ルイルイθ 02226. Lv. 6
    ノリィ♪ 03126. Lv. 7
    ナナ 07076. Lv. 5
    りゅうた 12226. Lv. 4

Dragonite
    OT- Lance
    ID- 03046

Shiny Mewtwo
    OT- Play! 2016
    ID- 07266

10th Anniversary Entei, Raikou and Suicune

Aldora Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno

I'm happy to clone any offered Pokemon so you won't loose it plus I'm happy to trade you for another Event or Shiny BR Pokemon holding any item you request, please quote me if you'd like to discuss a deal :)

Here's my list. Let me know if there's anything you want. I'm looking for events I don't have myself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ypBMuJPm1AxfAmZuzw-DUYD57BLeyifihp1l1_WELAo/edit?usp=sharing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back