• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: You're scripted evolved into a pokescript

Status
Not open for further replies.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
  • When I click on the links it says 404 error file not found.

Is this easy to use?
    By that I mean can you just type in the things you want people to say and the person you want to say it and all the rest is done by the program or will it still have words and stuff that make no sense to me at all.
    I would like to use it in my hack red gold.

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
    Years
  • When I click on the links it says 404 error file not found.

Is this easy to use?
    By that I mean can you just type in the things you want people to say and the person you want to say it and all the rest is done by the program or will it still have words and stuff that make no sense to me at all.
    I would like to use it in my hack red gold.

Honestly, I get the same problem. Just google the program and youll find something :\
    and as for the program for text editing the best would be Advance Text.
    that allows you to change what is said in FR/LG till the end of the game
    Not so much for R/S/E tho.

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    just to be sure this is a new version of pokescript and if it is i thank u

none of the links are working

Last edited:

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
  • Come on, people!
    Why are you asking for PokeScript?
    There is no new version. The version is far outdated and unsuitable for any serious hacking.
    Now, get a real script editor. My one is here, HackMew's one is here.

My one is GPL (Open-source) licensed with no copyright, and HackMew's has no license but it does have a copyright.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Come on, people!
    Why are you asking for PokeScript?
    There is no new version. The version is far outdated and unsuitable for any serious hacking.
    Now, get a real script editor. My one is here, HackMew's one is here.

My one is GPL (Open-source) licensed with no copyright, and HackMew's has no license but it does have a copyright.

yours doesn't works with some people's computers. it doesn't work on mine.
    whenever i open it, it shows what it looks like, then right then it pops up that there is a problem and windows needs to fix it. so TA DA! I say everybody should use hackmew's XSE. don't try to prove yours is better just because of copyright. Hackmew's compiles easier. so there! anyways, its the only one that works for me.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    yours doesn't works with some people's computers. it doesn't work on mine.
    whenever i open it, it shows what it looks like, then right then it pops up that there is a problem and windows needs to fix it. so TA DA! I say everybody should use hackmew's XSE. don't try to prove yours is better just because of copyright. Hackmew's compiles easier. so there! anyways, its the only one that works for me.

if i am not mistaken, score unders script program with the GUI can only be opend through advancemap by clicking open script when it is the script editor for AMap. I cant open the program either, though i can through advance map. I dont know if this is how it operates or what. But it does come in handy sometimes. I like the automatic script generator for pokeballs and such. I use both his and XSE.

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
    Years
  • if i am not mistaken, score unders script program with the GUI can only be opend through advancemap by clicking open script when it is the script editor for AMap. I cant open the program either, though i can through advance map. I dont know if this is how it operates or what. But it does come in handy sometimes..
    This is a glitch in an old version. If you don't have version 1.4.9, then you will need to re-download to fix this glitch. (If it doesn't ask for updates and is not 1.4.9 or more either, then you have a very, very old version)
    don't try to prove yours is better just because of copyright.
    This is just how you view my message. I just said, mine is GPLed, HackMew's is copyrighted. Mine isn't copyrighted, HackMew's isn't GPLed. It's completely your decision.
    Hackmew's compiles easier. so there! anyways, its the only one that works for me.
    Neither compiles easier than the other.
    Except mine has a command-line backend and can be used with other programs... basically you could make your own GUI without having to reprogram PKSV.

Last edited:
    Years
  • For anyone who wants to download PokeScript and PkmnAdv (the links aren't working):

rapidshare.com/files/150809771/PoketScript_v1.2___PkmAdv.rar.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back