• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Kingdom of The Fallen Sun

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    OOC and Sign Ups: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=422818
    Character/Player List: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=422818#2
    Map:​
    TZ7XTKW.png

Story:
    About 5 Years ago, an assassin was found at the castle. The six advisers, scared for the safety of the queen, quickly put the assassin to death. A few days later, it was announced publicly that the castle, to keep potential other assassins out to protect the queen, would lock down the castle. The six advisers would each split into groups of three, taking residency in Istanbul and Ferron to help train the public, and to ensure no other assassins would appear by strictly enforcing the rules of the kingdom. However, a rebellion popped up, forcing all resources to be used on protecting the villages from the rebellion, which steadily has gotten stronger over the years.

Things have became more heated, as both sides have gotten stronger. But who will win out in this war? This is yet to be seen.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    It was morning. The rising sun in the east reflecting off the Morningtide Sea, casting its heavenly glow on the surrounding world. Things were currently at peace in Ferron, where Gracia currently is visiting. The streets were busy this early in the morning, with various Pokemon of all shapes and sizes going about their day. On occasion, a Gallade guard could be seen wandering the place, keeping an eye out for trouble. While thankfully there was no trouble currently, there was always that worry when a guard is around. To many of the townfolk at Ferron, guards are both a blessing and a curse. They protect the people, but they also attract trouble. "But what trouble comes today?" She would whisper to herself as she made her way into the square like marketplace, where many of the stands were made of metal and wood. She was keeping an eye out for any sort of trouble, and to see if she can find any rumors.

Years
  • Steelheart was in his shield form. He lay at the bottom of a wagon stuffed with all sorts of things that hid him from plain view. Resistance members dressed as merchants pushed the wagon to the outskirts of Ferron. When the resistance passed through those gates doom came with them.

He could hear a Cubone among them banging his bone against a drum, acting the part of a harmless, jolly troubadour. Steelheart thought it may have been that orphan one whose mother had been killed by soldiers. He was about the same as the child when his family was killed.

He also recognized the distinct, contralto voice of a Jynx. She was some strumpet that the resistance was paying to cozy up to any Gallade who took too keen of an interest in their wagon. There were many pokemon among them.

The cart was filled with food, candle sticks, clothes, blankets and a few other curiosities fit for a bazaar just to make the load of items look more convincing. A cooking pot and utensils were the most notable items blocking Steelheart from sight. If the Aegislash had a mouth he might have chuckled at himself for a second. In his shield form under these circumstances he looked the part of a dining tray.

Ferron was the only thing standing in the way of the resistance and Eversun. It would be in chaos soon, and the Queen's city would be undefended. If Ferron was taken from within then there would be no time to marshall help. He was denied the privilege of battering down the gate this time, but his enemies would rush upon his steel soon enough.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    The guards here were definitely strong enough to rival the attacking group. However, where they fell short was that Ferron was a few hours away from Eversun itself. Directly agitating the three advisers here would definitely let them waste resources, but it was not going to be enough currently. An Aggron with its mega crystal embedded into its steel armor would stop the cart at the gates to Ferron. It was wearing the outfit of the Eversun guards. "Papers?" It would ask, making sure the delivery was approved before hand. As this town was controlled by three advisers, there was plenty of guards roaming around this area.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2019
    619MS.png
    Sushi, the Eversun Guard

Today's a good day.

Those words pretty much summed up the feelings of a certain Mienfoo. The Pokémon in question, Sushi, was currently patrolling the city which was as lively as always. The sight of so much activity in the morning, the vibrancy, never really failed to cheer him up. But at the same time, he knew it was one of the most vulnerable time of the day for the village of Ferron.

The gates which were closed for the night were now wide open, allowing Pokémon to traverse - provided they have the necessary papers or equivalent. This meant that if someone with malicious intentions wanted to enter the village, they could potentially do so during this time of the day. Sushi recalled of a time when such concerns were very distant from reality. The time when worrying about infiltration was like worrying that the sky would suddenly fall upon all of us.

He pushed that thought to the back of his mind, and instead gave thanks in his mind at the fact that the world was, despite everything, still peaceful. Sushi found himself in a good mood simply because of that fact, his footsteps light and fleeting. The Eviolite anklet on his left foot reflected the morning sun in time with his movements. The anklet became a symbol which told residents that this Mienfoo was a guard, and so those who saw him either moved from his path out of respect or shied away out of fear of guards.

As he approached the gates, the thought of potential dangers still lingering in his mind, Sushi caught a tune in the air. He wasn't sure exactly where the source was since it was coming from the line of vehicles and Pokémon waiting to enter the village, he soon recognised it to be from a merry band of Pokémon, waiting for their turn to enter the village. He was located at the inner side of the gate as there would be other guards on duty checking the papers, but was close enough to hear the bang of instruments and the alluring voice of a Jynx in the midst. He found his footsteps faltering, wanting to see these group of Pokémon himself and know where they'll set up shop, so he could visit them during his time off.

And once again, Sushi felt that today was going to be a good day.

[S-HIGHLIGHT][Village of Ferron][Morning]
    a wild MIENFOO appeared!
    While patrolling within Ferron, he stopped near the gates, hearing a singing Jynx that brightened up his mood.
    He is now waiting to see where they set up shop so he can visit them on his time off guard duty.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Last edited:
    Years
  • Agama, Eversun
    Istanbul, early morning...

Agama sat motionless on the wall, like a gargoyle on a gothic cathedral overlooking the city. A warm breeze blew in from the east, but his attention was focused northward. There was something odd going on, he had a hunch, but he couldn't put his finger on it...

"Hey Sarge!" a cheery voice interrupted his brooding. One of the new recruits, a Medicham named Coco, hopped up on the wall next to Agama. "What'cha doin'?"

Agama didn't turn to look at her, mostly because she was sitting on his left. "I've got a bad feeling about today, Coco. The air feels strange, almost... heavy. Can you feel it?"

Coco shook her head, idly stretching her arms above her head. "Can't say I do, Sarge. Must be one of those sailor things."

Agama smiled at that, finally looking over at her. "And here I thought you were psychic. Isn't all that yoga and meditation supposed to give you a 'sixth sense' or something?"

"Well, sure! But I need to see someone's aura to use it. It's mind reading, not psychic visions." She hopped off the wall, effortlessly balancing on one foot as she put the other behind her head. "And the yoga just makes me better at kicking your butt if you get on my nerves."

Agama chuckled, climbing down off the wall himself. The sun was rising, and the warmth was giving him more energy. "Time for our patrol. Let's hope no one commits any crimes, eh? Don't want you to have to pose at them or anything."

The pair descended the steps toward the street level, making friendly banter and casual conversation as they walked.

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
  • Neric, Eversun
    Ella
    I walked towards a table of two with a tray holding two cups of water and two plates of berries, wearing my apron as part of the uniform at the bar. Stopping beside the table, I placed the items in front of the table's occupants, a Grovyle and a Roselia. I nodded at them before walking back towards the bar, hearing the clinging of silverware behind me. 'I wonder if anything is going to happen today...probably not.'

"Ella!" I turned towards the voice and saw Rosa the Roserade, the owner of the Green Thorn Bar. She waved her buds(hands) towards me and then motioned for me to come, me doing as told. I walked around the bar to the employee's side and placed the empty tray down, looking towards my boss, "Yes Miss Rosa?"

"Can you run an errand for me? A friend of mine ordered some food, but he can't come pick it up at the moment. You wouldn't mind taking it to him, would you?" I stared at my boss before glancing at the bag, trying to remember who the friend was.

"Do you mean Mr. Garo?" I asked, remembering the senile Lucario, living a couple houses down from the bar. I've taken food and drinks to his house often, having seen the reason why. Mr. Garo the Lucario is blind, having lost his eyesight when he was attacked by a Gallade, a Rebellion member, about a couple years ago and said pokemon wasn't seen since them. Since he doesn't have his eyesight, he sees using his aurora, but due to his age, he gets tired quickly.

"Yes, he was going to come over, but his fatigue kicked in and he is resting at his home. He said he will give you the money when you arrive." I nodded at Miss Rosa's explanation and grabbed the basket full of berries and cups of water.

"I don't mind. I have some questions to ask him anyways."

3rd POV
    As Ella walked out the bar, she didn't notice the lone figure at one of the far back tables, wearing a cloak to hide his appearance with the hood on, a single red eye peeking out from the darkness of the hood. The eye followed Ella's figure, sharpening slightly when she mentions Mr. Garo. The moment she left the bar, the figure stood up and walked out. What the figure didn't notice was a pair of red eyes watching him, one of their buds(hands) rising to their mouth and smirked.

Years
  • Steelheart felt the presence of ghosts as they made their way towards Ferron. As a ghost pokemon he would always know when his kind was near. He heard weeping from the souls of lost peasant pokemon who had died of starvation and the cold last winter. Where was their Queen then? Steelheart asked himself as he went pass the cemetery in the wagon.

Some of the resistance members muttered prayers to themselves in memory of lost loved ones who had received no justice from the crown, comrades who fell in the fight for independence, and made pleas to Arceus that he smile upon their cause. Steelheart did not pray.

Heavy footsteps that shook the earth came near. The sound of metal clanked. It was the Aggron gatekeeper. They were at the entrance city now. Steelheart went into King's Shield, ready to deflect in case the oaf attacked. They had papers, possibly wet papers since the Seismitoad driving the card kept them in his sticky possession, but it was documentation nonetheless. Still, it was best to always be prepared for an early battle in case all hell broke loose.

It was the week of the Silver Leaf Festival so the band blended right in with plenty of other merchants asking for for permission to sell in a large city this weekend. He heard the laughter of baby pokemon in town as they prepared for inspection. Some chingling off in the distance chimed in with delight at the sight of travelers with goodies.

A soft, boyish voice whispered to him. "Do you remember when we were that age?"

Steelheart stayed silent. He would not reply or make any sound to attract attention. His brother's ghost was beside him in the cart. Nobody else could see the broken doublade half, and they never would. This was the cross the Steelheart carried. It was not the first time he had seen his brother or the last. Fragments of people had a way of lingering around in this world after death, and clinging to those who knew them. He would always live with ghosts.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
  • Morning.
    Inflame
    I woke up in the forest and immediately started looking for the cure, but then I heard something, and I tried to run away, but someone grabbed me.

Then I realized who it was which was weird because he usually comes at night to visit me "Hey Inflame." said Gray the Garchomp with that I knew he did something wrong.

"What did you do, Gray." I said Gray looked at me confused and said: "What are you talking about I did nothing." I didn't buy it at all, so I gave him a stern look this always gets him to talk "Fine... I accidentally destroyed my house." Then I wondered how do you accidentally destroy a house.

"If your house is destroyed, then stay in an inn." I said then Gray looked embarrassed "I got banned from the inn in Ferron." then I thought he must have destroyed a room in the inn or maybe even the whole inn.

"Why don't you stay at the Inn in Istanbul," I said this time Gray didn't look embarrassed, guilty, or confused he looked happy.

"That's a great idea," said Gray and then he ran off which I'm guessing was to Istanbul when he left I could finally continue looking for the cure. "8 hours later."

3rd person

Inflame stopped looking for the cure to rest and he decided to go to Istanbul tomorrow to visit Gray and maybe even find some of his childhood friends.

Last edited:

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    As the Aggron gently took the papers, reading them through, he would then give a nod to give clearance, the gate opening up for them to roll through. As the cart moved across the threshold of the gate, the shadowy figure of Nobodee could be seen, the lights on their fingers indicating to approach them when they can get out of the cart without creating chaos, as indicated by the red light.

Gracia Gale
    As the preparations for the festival took place, Gracia would find herself at the center piece, watching as a Serperior statue was being made with the help of several flying types creating the form with the wind, while the water types would provide the water which would then be froze over into the creation. It was beautiful, watching the way the water went into an elegant spiral. Before being frozen over to a point where the statue itself glittered.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    To the casual observer, Istanbul was blissful and lively. Between the vendors eagerly advertising their goods and the civilians peacefully proceeding through market street, the military presence seemed hardly noticeable. To that outsider, Guren probably looked ridiculous in her cloak, unless she was wearing it to protect her skin from the sun, the only harsh thing about this town.

But anyone who'd lived here for more than a week would perceive an unpleasant feeling that hung in the air like fog, worming its way into the ears of villagers and settling in the back of their heads. Then, they'd realize how fake and fragile the sellers' smiles were, how poised and wary the townsfolk's steps were. Guren might've been the only one wearing a cloak, but everyone here was hiding something. The Gardevoir was probably the least suspicious of the lot. She was an apothecary, after all, so her garb fit the stereotype of a cackling witch brewing potions in a cauldron.

What was brewing in the center of town, however, was much more sinister.

"You! Don't move!"

Guren had just delivered medicine to an ailing Pokémon and stopped in time to see the town's cheery façade crumble before her eyes. A young Lopunny was hurrying along, tightly clutching her arms to her chest, when a group of Machoke guards surrounded her.

"You look suspicious. We're gonna have to search you..." said one of them with a smirk, "...and find out what those delicate little hands are hiding!"

The Lopunny screamed and tried to pull away as they grabbed her, pinned her against the wall and forced themselves on her. Worried townsfolk continued about their business and fled the scene, pretending they'd seen nothing. Guren gritted her teeth. This was the reality of occupation; guards constantly abused their power to have their way with civilians, all in the name of protection. It was a reality that Titania could never understand, tucked safely away in her castle and removed from the daily sufferings of her people.

Guren had had enough. The air around her grew heavy with a powerful psychic force that stirred the town's oppressive aura. Suddenly, the groping hands of the Machoke flew to their heads as they screamed in agony, and soon they were on the ground, foaming at the mouth and convulsing. Lopunny took a few uncertain steps in the other direction, then bolted when Guren's stern gaze told her to run.

The Gardevoir simply turned back and melted into the crowd. No more rewards. No more special favors. No more recognition. She'd abandoned the noble life, so her acts of heroism were only quietly appreciated.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Steelheart stayed still, holding his pose as a dining tray the cart filled with items. The wagon crossed the threshold of the bumpy road, and the ghostly voice of his brother faded away.

Strobing lights fell over the cart coming from that Nobodee nearby. Steelheart shined, honed and ready. repressing his instinct for battle, and waiting patiently as the allies scrambled with belongings on the cart. Now was not to the time move, not yet.

The caw of murkrow came from the sky as they perched in town. The big blue Seismitoad driving the cart whispered to Steelheart, "We'll make sure it all goes according to plan."

A Kangaskhan family was near, and the baby cheered at the sight of the wagon. For now Steelheart went along with charade until the signal was clear.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    As the lights vanished, it was likely Nobodee teleported off to another area. But it was unknown where they were now. Minutes passed by. There were only the sound of merry excitement as people prepared for the festival... but something was about to go array. The fountain area was enveloped by a Misty Terrain, forcing many of the guards to take point. They didn't have any flying types that knew Defog, so they were blind as to what's going on at the fountain. Suddenly a Lurantis was launched into the air, appearing to most as if they were jumping away and out of the city. There were shouts of a thief. With the central area covered in Misty Terrain, most assumed the Lurantis was the trouble maker and took off, leaving about 10 guards to protect. However, 5 of which were knocked out with a regular rock. A green light shined towards the group before it suddenly vanished. It was go time.

Gracia:
    As she noticed the odd Misty Terrain rolling in, she suddenly felt her body freeze up. Psychic. Something was controlling her body, but not even her mouth could open. Suddenly, there was shouts of thief, likely someone else causing it, but she did not even have the chance as in those few seconds of being frozen up by Psychic, she was thrown out of the city, seeing multiple guards chasing her. As she was gently set down outside the village limits, far enough that it'll give the chasers some time to find her, she felt the impact of a rock against her body, before she fell forward, knocked unconscious.

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
  • Midnight.
    Inflame
    "AHHHHHHH!" yelled a voice. I woke up after hearing such a scream way to ruin my sleep, eh might as well see what happened to make someone scream that loud.

"HELP!" yelled the voice again "Stop yelling will ya," I said, It looked like it was just a Greninja "You help me!" hissed the greninja I didn't know what the greninja needed help with the greninja looked fine to me he was just laying against a tree.

"Stop standing there help me defeat these brigands," cried the greninja, these brigands normally come in groups of 10 since I can't see them they might be Ghosts but then again if they are ghosts I can't hit them with my High Jump Kick so I will either have to let this greninja take care of them by himself or use my fire powers and save him.

I decided I'll use my fire powers since I can't stand seeing helpless pokemon being beaten by bandits or brigands, I started spreading fire all around me then unleashed a powerful Flare Blitz it knocked out some Gengars and Haunters I'm pretty sure that was all of them but still, my skin turned darker then the greninja stood up and greeted me "Nice to meet you I'm Kamui.

Strange the name feels very familiar "I guess I'll be heading off now," said Kamui, with that Kamui just disappeared, The peculiar thing about this is why would brigands attack Kamui it didn't look like he had anything valuable on him, oh well I better get some sleep the only thing that matters is finding that cure.

Last edited:

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • Grunt, Golurk, currently in Istanbul

That morning the air seemed heavier than usual in Istanbul to Grunt.
    The golem had gone out for his usual patrol that morning, slowly and carefully making his way down the busy streets.
    It didn't take long for him to notice the first signs of trouble: a Lopunny hastily ran right past him, stealing a quick fearful glance in the direction she was coming from. She didn't seem to be carrying anything though, and there were no shouts about something being stolen, so it looked more like she was probably the victim in that case. Just a couple steps more and the Golurk had no difficulty pinpointing what was amiss. There were some Machokes on the ground, their clothes identifying them as part of the guards, moaning and clutching at their heads, barely conscious.
    Grunt knew them as some of the relatively new recruits that had been stationed in the village recently: he made his way between the crowd(or it was more correct to say that the crowd hurriedly parted away to make him pass), stopping in front of the one fighting type that looked slightly better than the others.

"You. What happened here?" he asked, waiting patiently for the other Pokemon to recover.
    The Machoke groaned and slowly looked up at the ghost type.

"There was this suspicious Lopunny... we just asked to examine what she was carrying!"

Grunt squinted, suspicious. Somehow he doubted that. He had been in the guards long enough to know that not everyone shared his simple desire to honestly help the kingdom.
    There were those that had joined only because they could find no other job, because they hoped for a nice, lazy way to make money walking around "patrolling" and pretending to work, or simply to get a little bit of power to abuse other people with.

"I've seen the Lopunny. She had nothing in her hands; and I don't suppose that she alone got all of you in this state?" He asked.
    The Machoke looked outraged.

"Of course not! We were.... it felt like a psychic attack... those really hurt."

Grunt let out a little sigh.
    So someone else had attacked them, unless that Lopunny had some latent psychic abilities.
    As much as these guys probably deserved it, someone going around attacking the guards could not be ignored.

"I will search for the attacker. You and your companions go back to the barracks and have someone cure you."

Having said that the Golurk stepped carefully around the forms of the others Machoke on the ground.
    Which way should he start looking?
    Lots and lots of Pokemon could use psychic attacks... but one so powerful to hit more than one Pokemon and get them in that state, even if really effective... maybe he could start by concentrating on Pokemon that were either completely or partially psychic type.
    He could have used some help though; a Golurk walking around wasn't exactly subtle.

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
    Years
  • Neric, Eversun
    Ella
    As I walked along the path, I couldn't shake the feeling of being followed. Taking a glanced behind, only to see the normal afternoon crowd. Frowning, I turned around and continued on my way, taking a look inside the basket made by Miss Rosa for Mr. Garo. A couple minutes later, I stop in front of a red-brown brick building with some greenery beginning to grow around the house, grabbing the yellow door knob attached to a grey door and turning, causing the door to creak as it was pushed inward.

"Mr. Garo?" I squeaked as I peeked inside, seeing the lights out. The inside looked like a normal living room with the stuff you would see: a couch, a short table with a chessboard on top, an old candle, and a bookshelf full of books. There was a glimmer of light coming from where the stairs leading to the second floor were. I entered and closed the door beside me before walking over to the stairs and slowly walking up, glancing down when I heard a certain noise, but let it be.

"Ella dear, is that you?" asked an elderly voice, causing me to look towards the first door to my right once I reached the top of the stairs and saw the door opened with an elderly Lucario standing in the doorway.

"Hello Mr. Garo, Miss Rosa send me here to give you the order." I explained as I held up the basket with his food and drink, the elder letting out an airy chuckle.

"Come, my dear, to the kitchen." he replied as he slowly walked over and down the stairs with me following right behind. Once we reached the bottom, he walked towards the kitchen as I looked towards the living room, the feeling from earlier coming back, but added with being watched. "Ella dear, how have you been?" I snapped out of my thoughts at Mr. Garo's voice and headed to the kitchen, leaving the feeling at the back of my mind.

"I've been good Mr. Garo, how 'bout you?" I asked as I placed the basket on the counter, helping him bring out the food and drink. I grabbed the plate and slowly placed it down as Mr. Garou grabbed the drink, placing it beside the plate, smiling at me before opening a small cabinet, grabbing a spoon and fork.

"You know, the usual. Lonely, playing chess with my comrades in the mornings, reading the newspapers, sleeping most of the time." chuckled Mr. Garo as I quickly grabbed a stool beside me and placed it where he would sit to eat the food, earning a 'thank you' as he slowly sat on the stool.

I looked at him before looking around the house, the feeling returning. "Mr. Garo, have you ever had the feeling of being watched or followed?"

"Watched or followed? Maybe, maybe not." he replied, not deterring the worry growing in me.

"Are you sure? With all that's going on in this time, it could be a possibility." I assured, hoping that my feeling was wrong.

"True. Ella dear, I have something to tell you." said Mr. Garo, placing the silverware down and looking at me with an unexplainable gaze. "I think the time is near. Are you keeping up with your training?"

"Time? What time?" I asked, growing even more worried, "And yes, I've been training as Miss Rosa has told me to do so," I didn't notice the gleaming red eyes watching us, nor the opening and closing of the front door.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Agama, Eversun
    Istanbul, morning...

Agama and Coco patrolled the streets, taking note of increased bustle near the market square. Coco could sense the Aura of the area, where fear, anger, and other negative emotions were coloring the site's energy. Agama stood by while his young partner did her thing, having learned that a psychic could really expedite the process.

"Looks like there was an attack, Sarge. Someone was terrified, and they went down that street. Probably the victim. There's a lot of anger here, too. Makes it hard to get a good read on the scene, but I think whoever it was headed that way." She looked to Agama, unsure of how to proceed. "What's the plan, Boss?"

Agama scowled, not happy about the vague reading. "You follow the terror. You're more comforting than my ugly mug. I'll find out what happened here, and who's responsible." He didn't wait for a reply, but he knew Coco would agree. She had a good head on her shoulders.

Asking around, all he could get the townsfolk to say was that the guards had accosted a supposed thief, but were attacked by an unseen foe. No one would look him in the eye, more so than usual, which meant they were hiding something. It didn't take a psychic to tell that the guards were involved, and not in an official capacity. A picture was being formed here, but it wasn't a pretty one...

Soon after, at the barracks...

The guards were a close knit group. What affected one affected them all, but all it took was one bad egg to spoil the whole omelet, as they say. The guards were more open than the civilians were, and it didn't take long to find out more info...

Agama made his way to the medical wing, where a group of Machoke were recovering from the attack. He knew them, a little. Four brothers who'd joined the Guard together. They'd been called heroes, injured in the line of duty, but Agama had his doubts. He crept close to the door, eavesdropping on the "heroes" inside.

"...I say we ride this hero angle for a while, play the pity card and get out of work." One suggested.

"And I say we get back out there and find out who sucker punched us like that!" Replied another. "No one messes wit' the brothers and gets away with it!"

"Maybe we should just go back out and do our jobs? I don't think this is worth getting worked up over..." The third brother seemed to be the brains of the family, but was lacking in backbone. "What about you, Bro? You've been quiet this whole time. This was all your idea."

That got Agama's attention, but he needed to be sure.

The fourth brother was quiet a moment. "I say... we go back out there and finish what we started. Attack or no attack, that little bunny was hiding something." There was a creak, as though he'd leaned forward on his bed. "And I wanna check every inch of her to find out what it is."

"...man, what's your deal with Normal types?" One of them asked, but his answer was forestalled by Agama angrily bursting into the room. "I've heard enough!" He roared, focusing on the Machoke who led the group. "This behavior is unacceptable for a guard! This is type profiling at best, and assault at its highly probable worst!"

The four looked at Agama, then at each other in confusion. The ringleader got up in Agama's face with a smirk. "You've 'heard enough', but you can't see too well, can you? You're outnumbered here, and it's your word against ours. We have the numbers, we have the advantage, and we have the power. What are you gonna do, old man?"

They weren't wrong, there. Agama was bigger and bulkier than any one of them, but not all four. He wasn't young anymore, he was half blind, and he wasn't a fighter. All he'd ever wanted was a peaceful life...

...but he was still a Dragon, and more than a match for these punks. Mystic energy burned in his eye as he swung his tail into the Machoke, sending the Fighting type flying across the room. The others hurried to stand, but cowered in fear as Agama unleashed a primal roar. "Stay down! I don't want to fight you, but it is not a fight I will lose!

"You call yourselves guards? You're nothing but bullies, two bit punks who wouldn't know the first thing about guarding, about putting the safety and wellbeing of others above their own! We're in a war! But we are not soldiers, fighting the enemy, putting a stop to the rebellion! We're the ones who stay, who keep the peace, who protect our home! Did you forget? Did you ever even care?! If this is the level you've sunk to, exploiting an innocent girl for your own sick amusement, then you're worse than an enemy. You're a parasite, preying on the meek and the downtrodden in the dark times. You don't deserve pity. You sure as hell don't deserve praise! Take off those uniforms, those symbols of authority, of protection, and get. OUT. Of my barracks!"

Wordlessly, the four bolted for the door, leaving Agama alone in the infirmary. His dragon's rage faded, leaving him feeling tired and empty. But he couldn't rest. There was still unrest among the people, and the fact remained that someone had stood up to the injustice of those four. He didn't need sleep, he needed answers, and the only place to find them was out there, in Instanbul.

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2019
    There was the sound of something vanishing in the barracks, a spoon dropping onto the floor. Anyone who have been working for the guard for a while would know that it was one of the adviser's loyal spies. The lives of the four guards were forfeit. It was definite the Machoke was going to die, as punishments were very brutal for disobeying the law.

As things in Istanbul began to heat up, one of the advisers appeared. A male Wobbufett by the name of Orill, sporting the royal uniform of the adviser with his boot feet and tail sticking out. On the upper chest, the insignia of Eversun was placed. Two twin Lucarios sporting the armor of the royal guards, a male and female by the names of Ren and Heta, accompanied Orill. The both had dual swords on the sides of their waist in a fashion that mirrored each other. Ren's swords were on his left hip. Heta's were on her right hip.. Despite being just three people, each of them were excellent fighters. Especially with Orill's ability to build up power from being attacked by physical hits, hardly taking any damage in return. While the other two advisers in Istanbul were busy with counter attack plans as well as figuring out the best method to ease the public, Orill was busy dealing with the current situation on ground level. As his Abra spy reported, there was four guards who were harassing the kingdom's population. And they were leaving the barracks now in a hurry. The primary leader of the group, the Machoke, as the spy mentioned in detail, was the main trouble causer. The rest will get elevated punishments.

"Bring me the four. If they resist, put them out of their misery." Adviser Orill would command of his two Royal Guards. He could see the group freezing in fear at the sight of the adviser. In complete guilt, they would start running, heading for the alleyways. Ren and Heta, using extreme speed, would intercept the group, blocking their path. It was four against two. But these two, were Royal Guards for a reason. The emotionless faces of the two twins only furthered the feeling of helplessness the group felt. As the leader of the four would shakily get into a fighting stance.

"I-It's four against two! Y-you don't scare us!" The Machoke shouted in defiance. The three behind him would get into a fighting position, shaking as much as he was. The two Lucarios stood oddly at peace, showing no emotion. As soon as Heta began to open her mouth to speak, the group knew they were going to die; "You have made the wrong decision..." The two would rush forward. In a blink of the eye, blood was splattered everywhere. The Machoke had a completely frozen sword slash on the chest, with the rest of the group having their eyes gone from the spikes on the hilts, their screams of pain echoing through Istanbul. To those that heard it, the message was clear: do not break the law.

With Orill raising his hand, the Lucario twins would finish the job, pulling their second blade to silence and kill the remaining three. After the two were done and weapons sheathed onto their waists, Heta could be seen shaking her head while talking to Ren for a moment. "You would think that they would understand by now to not break the law, wouldn't you, Ren?"

"Yes. But justice strikes swift to those who dare murk the name of Eversun." He would reply in beat, having a slight bit of pride in his words. Their short conversations was pulled to a close as they were approached by Orill. Both of which would give a bow, showing their respect to the adviser.

"Well done you two. We have three guards who should be on their way to meet us at Terrine. They go by the names of Agama, Coco, and Grunt. I want you two to get well acquainted with them when they arrive, treat them as friends." Adviser Orill would command of them. As the two twins were slaying the lawbreakers, a cheerful Jolteon would be on her way to deliver the message to Agama and Coco.

Terrine castle was located on the northern section of Istanbul, where more guards could be spotted. They were handpicked, and very strict here. One wrong move on the streets would lead to trouble, possibly death. The castle itself was made for nobles, but in many ways it was a small castle meant to house nobles, with two wings. Orill would lead the two royal guards inside the entrance halls where he would have the two be free to wander the castle until their guests arrived. Heta in particular would head to hers and Ren's room on the west wing. Ren himself would go to help with cooking food for the arrivals.
    ============
    Agama and Coco were very quickly found by the Jolteon about a hour later after the argument with the four troublemakers. With a chirpy voice, she would directly tell the two this: "Adviser Orill has requested both of your presences at Terrine, immediately."

=======================
    Grunt's search was briefly disrupted around the same time the Jolteon found the other two, by a Gallade, who wore something similar to a royal messenger outfit. "Adviser Orill has requested your presence at Terrine immediately. I would be quick, as you know what happens to those that don't come at the advisers' order." He would add before moving on to deliver messages to other specific guards, doing stuff for the other two advisers of Istanbul, likely working on putting the public at ease.

Last edited:

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
  • Morning,
    Inflame
    Finally, here in Istanbul, nothing has changed except for the pokemon, and there are way more guards than usual, and that's pretty much it "INFLAME" and there he is the cheery garchomp that everyone knows.

That was even louder than Kamui's scream how can someone scream like that "Hey Inflame" said Gray, please tell me he didn't destroy the Inn.

"Relax you probably think that I destroyed the Inn, but I didn't they kicked me out after they heard what I did to the Inn in Ferron," said Gray, Its good to know he didn't destroy the Inn I thought this talk was over, but Gray kept talking I paid less attention to him and more attention to the pokemon no one was staring at me except these two lucarios.

"Inflame" whispered Gray, I completely Ignored him I was more focused on those two lucarios they kept staring at me until they pulled their swords out and ran over ready to attack me and they stopped running they stood there, and one of them said "You shall pay for your crimes," readying there swords "What crimes?" I asked.

After I asked that they started slashing their swords at me the only thing I could do was fight back I started kicking them hoping they will drop the swords but anything I did they wouldn't let go of there swords they sure do have a sturdy grip I started spreading fire all around me if they hit me with there swords the swords will melt.

"Ha you think fire will stop us," one of them slashed their swords at me, but once it hit the flames, the sword disintegrated "I-m-po-po-si-ble," stuttered the Lucario.

This was my chance I kicked the Lucario, and he went up in the air and dropped back down I heard bones cracking and him spewing blood out of his mouth I felt terrible for the Lucario but this had to happen I quickly ran away hoping none of them would follow me and they didn't the only one who did follow me was Gray saying "Since I have no place to live I'll come with you" I didn't agree with it, but he still followed, I should stay away from Istanbul if I ever came back they will surely have backup.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Steelheart saw the flash of green. The sharp sound of his metal body sliced through the air sounded ominously as his stance changed to blade form.

The ghostly sword became transparent. He passed through the solid matter of the wooden wagon and levitated.

As the misty terrain confused their enemies Steelheart used Sword's Dance. Wind whipped around his body and 5 magic Swords appeared in mid air, dancing around the Aegislash's head. His attack went through the roof as angry revolutionaries followed his command.

Fairy pokemon planted throughout the city began to come out of the shadows, Mimikyu, Mawile, Granbull, all ready to take advantage of the misty terrain!

Back